Aquafresh Cavity Protection

by Aquafresh

New Improved Helps Protect Against Sugar Acidsbr Triple Protection Healthy Gums* 2 Strong Teeth 3 Fresh Breath Aquafresh Triple Protection toothpaste is a fresh-tasting toothpaste that helps protect against sugar acids in plaque, the key cause of cavities. Cavities are caused when sugars from food, drinks, and sweets are converted by plaque into acids that weaken teeth. It s our best Aquafresh cavity protection toothpaste - as you brush our great-tasting formulation helps deliver the optimal amount of fluoride required to strengthen the tooth surface from the inside out and help protect it against sugar acid attack.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aquafresh Cavity Protection!
Michelle R.
Hopwood, PA
I do not like this brand of toothpaste, it doesn't leave me as fresh as others and it doesn't leave my teeth feeling as clean
Christin A.
Mattawan, MI
Meh, it was okay. Didn't have the intense whitening that I prefer. Also my mouth didn't feel as fresh as with other pastes that I prefer. Wouldn't buy again
Seme H.
Saint Cloud, MN
I have used aquafresh pump toothpaste in the past and the pump was not that big of a deal and sometimes it would come out more than I want or need. Do not like the pump, product is okay.
Laura T.
Voorheesville, NY
Lately, I've been trying to get away from fluoride toothpastes, so by virtue of that, this one inherently scores low (nothing personal). The flavor was a bit too "sweet" for me as well.
KIMBERLY H.
Douglass, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is about the same as the others. Aquafresh is nothing to write home to mom about. It's just a good basic toothpaste. Nothing major. I've used it more than once, but only when I'm on a budget. It's not the first toothpaste I reach for at all. ok.
Carla T.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Makes my mouth feel clean and refreshed. I will always recommend this brand its been around just as long as colgate
Mads P.
I used this when I was a kid and I loved it. The packaging was something i liked and made getting me to brush my teeth easier on my parents. And it’s not overpoweringly minty either which was perfect for when i didnt like mint very much.
Laura L.
This roothpaste leaves your teeth feeling clean and your breath refreshed. Didnt notice a significant difference over other brands but will buy again.
Nyeasha W.
Willowbrook, IL
I've been using the Aquafresh extreme clean foaming toothpaste for about 6 years and I've always had seamless dentists visits ever seen.
lauren P.
decent toothpaste. gets the job done, nothing too special. price is good too. taste is just minty

Looking for your answer?