Aquafresh Cavity Protection uploaded by member-5e6d1

BY AQUAFRESH

Triple Protection Cleans with Calcium Gently removes stains with regular brushing Aquafresh Cavity Protection fights cavities and strengthens teeth with fluoride... Leaves your teeth feeling smooth and clean And gives your whole mouth a fresh, clean sensation that lasts. Questions or Comments? call toll-free see more...

Alex M.
Algonquin, IL
While the product does the job and looks nice, the packaging is just too much of a hassle. It’s really nice at first, but once you start working through the tube you realize that it’s so much mess and there is toothpaste in the tube that you can’t reach.
Mads P.
I used this when I was a kid and I loved it. The packaging was something i liked and made getting me to brush my teeth easier on my parents. And it’s not overpoweringly minty either which was perfect for when i didnt like mint very much.
Nicole T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is another good ole toothpaste my mom used to buy me as a kid that I will never use again. Every time I see those red, white, and blue stripes come out that bottle I know I’m not going to like it. I used to like the bottle but I don’t even like that anymore. It ends up burning my mouth and I really don’t care for it. I’ll buy another brand first. I wouldn’t recommend this specific one, especially for kids. Aquafresh Cavity Protection
Brittnay B.
Didn’t leave a super minty fresh scent like I enjoy from my toothpastes. And I’m not a fan of the container either. I wouldn’t purchase this again. I purchased it at walmart and wouldn’t recommend it to others.
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I remember using aqua fresh as a kid and I loved it back in. So my husband and I tried it about a year ago and I figured out why I loved it as a kid it is so sweet it’s ridiculous. I felt like I had just brush my teeth with the candy bar MNT one at that. If they can figure out the fine line between sweetness and Matt it would be great but it’s just no longer for me
Meg J.
Kingwood, WV
Wasn’t a fan of this toothpaste, they may have improved it since I used it, but it felt like I was brushing my teeth with sand. The taste of the toothpaste was not my cup of tea either.
Lexi C.
I am not at all picky in regards to my toothpaste choices. However, I bought this once and hated it, my teeth felt clean after I used it. But the taste. Oh my gosh the taste is absolutely awful. I hate it. My breath even smells weird after I use it versus fresh like after the usage of other brands.
Angela L.
Corona, CA
I don’t mind the flavor too much but the bottle makes it really hard not to make a mess and I didn’t feel like my teeth felt as clean after brushing with his toothpaste.
Keri D.
Starke, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Idk why I bought this toothpaste when I did. I think I was rushing and just grabbed it! I mean it wasn’t bad, it just isn’t my normal tooth paste so it was weird! I did like the stand up tube they use it worked on my counter! And was cleaner than the squeeze tubes!
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste isn’t horrible, I just can’t stand the flavor. Plus, I got a cavity despite brushing 2-3 times a day so it obviously doesn’t work that well. Plus, it’s a little more costly than Colgate or Crest soooo I did not repurchase nor will I.