BY AQUAFRESH

Triple Protection Cleans with Calcium Gently removes stains with regular brushing Aquafresh Cavity Protection fights cavities and strengthens teeth with fluoride... Leaves your teeth feeling smooth and clean And gives your whole mouth a fresh, clean sensation that lasts. Questions or Comments? call toll-free see more...

Alex M.
Algonquin, IL
While the product does the job and looks nice, the packaging is just too much of a hassle. It’s really nice at first, but once you start working through the tube you realize that it’s so much mess and there is toothpaste in the tube that you can’t reach.
Nicole T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is another good ole toothpaste my mom used to buy me as a kid that I will never use again. Every time I see those red, white, and blue stripes come out that bottle I know I’m not going to like it. I used to like the bottle but I don’t even like that anymore. It ends up burning my mouth and I really don’t care for it. I’ll buy another brand first. I wouldn’t recommend this specific one, especially for kids. Aquafresh Cavity Protection
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I remember using aqua fresh as a kid and I loved it back in. So my husband and I tried it about a year ago and I figured out why I loved it as a kid it is so sweet it’s ridiculous. I felt like I had just brush my teeth with the candy bar MNT one at that. If they can figure out the fine line between sweetness and Matt it would be great but it’s just no longer for me
Lexi C.
I am not at all picky in regards to my toothpaste choices. However, I bought this once and hated it, my teeth felt clean after I used it. But the taste. Oh my gosh the taste is absolutely awful. I hate it. My breath even smells weird after I use it versus fresh like after the usage of other brands.
Keri D.
Starke, FL
Idk why I bought this toothpaste when I did. I think I was rushing and just grabbed it! I mean it wasn’t bad, it just isn’t my normal tooth paste so it was weird! I did like the stand up tube they use it worked on my counter! And was cleaner than the squeeze tubes!
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste isn’t horrible, I just can’t stand the flavor. Plus, I got a cavity despite brushing 2-3 times a day so it obviously doesn’t work that well. Plus, it’s a little more costly than Colgate or Crest soooo I did not repurchase nor will I.
Sabrina B.
Stuttgart , AR
I purchased aqua fresh on sale but it isn’t my usual brand. It just didn’t make me feel like my teeth were as clean and fresh as when I use Colgate total. It is affordable but I’m not willing to budge on the cleanliness of my teeth.
alexis m.
This toothpaste was my favorite as a child. A con to this is that it can get messy and toothpaste get stuck everywhere. It does do it just as a toothpaste and fun to use. It’s a product that I was very satisfied with as a child.
Brianna P.
Elizabeth, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These do it’s job don’t get me wrong, but at times I’d have to brush my teeth twice in one. I’ve found that these actually burn any cavities that you already have if you have any (hasn’t happened to me but a family member).
Carolina G.
San Diego
Cleans well. Smells great. Taste isn't bad. Consistency feels right. Your mouth feels clean after using, but it can cause more sensitivity in already sensitive teeth. I wouldn't buy it again for this reason, I don't need more sensitivity in my teeth