BY AQUAFRESH

Triple Protection Cleans with Calcium Gently removes stains with regular brushing Aquafresh Cavity Protection fights cavities and strengthens teeth with fluoride... Leaves your teeth feeling smooth and clean And gives your whole mouth a fresh, clean sensation that lasts. Questions or Comments? call toll-free see more...

Carolina G.
San Diego
Cleans well. Smells great. Taste isn't bad. Consistency feels right. Your mouth feels clean after using, but it can cause more sensitivity in already sensitive teeth. I wouldn't buy it again for this reason, I don't need more sensitivity in my teeth
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste isn’t horrible, I just can’t stand the flavor. Plus, I got a cavity despite brushing 2-3 times a day so it obviously doesn’t work that well. Plus, it’s a little more costly than Colgate or Crest soooo I did not repurchase nor will I.
Nicole T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is another good ole toothpaste my mom used to buy me as a kid that I will never use again. Every time I see those red, white, and blue stripes come out that bottle I know I’m not going to like it. I used to like the bottle but I don’t even like that anymore. It ends up burning my mouth and I really don’t care for it. I’ll buy another brand first. I wouldn’t recommend this specific one, especially for kids. Aquafresh Cavity Protection
alexis m.
This toothpaste was my favorite as a child. A con to this is that it can get messy and toothpaste get stuck everywhere. It does do it just as a toothpaste and fun to use. It’s a product that I was very satisfied with as a child.
Marcella S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Good toothpaste, but it’s really sweet to me. I usually buy my toothpaste at walmart or big lots. Didn’t see a big difference from what I was using prior. I switch brands depending on what is on sale.
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I remember using aqua fresh as a kid and I loved it back in. So my husband and I tried it about a year ago and I figured out why I loved it as a kid it is so sweet it’s ridiculous. I felt like I had just brush my teeth with the candy bar MNT one at that. If they can figure out the fine line between sweetness and Matt it would be great but it’s just no longer for me
Ellie B.
I really wasn’t a fan of this toothpaste. Although all toothpaste gets the job done, i didn’t like the taste, & i my sensitive teeth needed something like sensodyne to keep them from hurting
Bethany H.
Pineville , KY
Used to use this when I was a child and it was my favorite toothpaste. I haven’t used it in a while, but need to pick it back up again. It seemed to really work well for me.
Lexi C.
I am not at all picky in regards to my toothpaste choices. However, I bought this once and hated it, my teeth felt clean after I used it. But the taste. Oh my gosh the taste is absolutely awful. I hate it. My breath even smells weird after I use it versus fresh like after the usage of other brands.
Lauren 🏳.
I love the taste and how soft this brand is on the teeth, but as far as cleanliness and whitening, it’s not the best. I do get this for when I’m traveling or for my niece because she likes the taste as opposed to the strong mint of Colgate. I would recommend this for kids mainly.