BY AQUAFRESH

Triple Protection Cleans with Calcium Gently removes stains with regular brushing Aquafresh Cavity Protection fights cavities and strengthens teeth with fluoride... Leaves your teeth feeling smooth and clean And gives your whole mouth a fresh, clean sensation that lasts. Questions or Comments? call toll-free see more...

Chela G.
This product is more of a nostalgic item for me. I love the little tri colored stripes and this toothpaste reminds me of being a kid. We always used this brand. I really love this packaging. It's unique and I don't need to worry about squeezing the product around when running low. The only thing I don't like is that the cap and the plastic around where the toothpaste comes out can get a little crusty if you don't clean the excess product off before recapping it.
Christina E.
This stuff was awful. It seems like a good design for the packaging but it ends up making a huge mess because it compresses the air and then after you put the cap on it will just ooze out all over the cap and it doesn't completely seal on the bottom so it get on the inside of the tube base. It tastes terrible, it's not really a fresh minty taste it's more chemically tasting and it makes my teeth feel gross like they have a film on them afterwards.
Elizabeth C.
Dundalk, MD
Growing up I saw a lot of advertisements for this toothpaste, but due to the higher price my mother never bought it. Now that all toothpaste is expensive I picked this up to try. Never again. I felt like my teeth would never get clean and the taste was horrible. The only thing that was good about it was seeing the three colors.
Beth S.
Mount Juliet, TN
Aquafresh toothpaste is my least favorite brand. The price is okay but the quality is not great. I definitely will not purchase it again. My mouth did not feel fresh and clean for as long as it does compared to other products.
My kids do enjoy it as they say the mint flavor is not as strong as in other products.
L h.
Brazoria, TX
The toothpaste is fine I do love the packaging. I just didn't feel like my mouth was as fresh as it is with other toothpastes that I've used. I would consider this an average toothpaste. It doesn't address any major concerns like sensitivity or whitening. Average is a good description of this toothpaste.
Carol G.
I tried this toothpaste a few years ago because it was on sale and I am on a budget.. I was not happy with this toothpaste at all. It tasted ok, but it left a bad after taste after rinsing my mouth out. And my teeth didn't feel very clean. Needless to say I haven't purchased this toothpaste since..
Adrienne T.
Bothell, WA
Ah, Aquafresh... the classic red, white & blue toothpaste your Mom bought that would be smeared all over the sink, and the cap can't quite close because there's dried toothpaste all over the top of the container. Aquafresh is one of those "I'm on vacation and will settle for anything" toothpastes.
Mary D.
I'm very picky about my toothpaste and this one was just alright. It did a good job of making my breath smell good but my teeth didn't feel as clean as I can get them with other brands. I didn't appreciate the aftertaste either but like I said I'm very very picky when it comes to my teeth!
Samantha P.
Columbia, MO
This isn't bad for a basic toothpaste, but I wasn't necessarily impressed. It didn't give me that *extra clean* feeling I was looking for in a toothpaste. It was dull, but did the job if I didn't want an overpowering flavor in my mouth all day long. Would recommend to sensitive mouths.
Kieran B.
Princeton, IN
This toothpaste worked well for me. It stayed very foamy while brushing (which I like!!) It leaves a very fresh taste in your mouth for fresh breath. The toothpaste overall was fine, other than how thick the actual paste was. It cakes onto the bottle and creates an awful build up.