Aquafresh

Aquafresh "Aqua-fresh Iso-active Lasting Impact, Size: 4.3 O"

BY AQUAFRESH

Aquafresh
Aquafresh "Aqua-fresh Iso-active Lasting Impact, Size: 4.3 O"
trisha V.
I like that this toothpaste comes in a tube that stands up. It makes it easier to use when the product is running out. I like this toothpaste because it leaves my teeth feeling so clean. The mint flavor isn't super strong but it is enough. I would buy this again.
Tina T.
Las Vegas , NV
I love the tube for this toothpaste and helps it said not get too messy especially with the six-year-old I love it it’s tingling it refreshes the bread that’s like a mouthwash and the two pace than one and it’s affordable so I can’t complain
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the packaging of this toothpaste, I actually wish all toothpaste came like this, but I don't love the way this tastes and it's important that I enjoy the taste of my toothpaste. I used it all the time when I was younger, and may be why it's such a turn off for me. But definitely not the brand I reach for if I have a choice, don't get me wrong it performs well, just dont really enjoy the flavor!
gloria h.
Visalia, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Honestly, I didn't care for this toothpaste. I didn't like the taste of it and didn't like the way my teeth felt. It didn't feel like my teeth were cleaned. It doesn't make my mouth feel fresh for a while. I prefer a strong freshness feeling in my mouth. This toothpaste feels like I just use a child's toothpaste.
Sharon W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I tried this brand a couple of times. I didnt like it. It didn't feel good in my mouth. The texture was off. It also did not last long. It ran out pretty quickly.
Piya S.
Joplin, MO
Out of many brands of toothpaste I've tried I got to say that this is not of my favorite. I won't purchase it unless it's my only option. I like the colors which not too many other brand does multi colors toothpaste but for the taste and the performance I don't care for much.
Kelsey Y.
Frankfort, KY
The product got goopy around the sprayer. It also came out on its own when you don’t even press the nozzle. It just ended in a mess all over the vanity. The product itself was okay the flavor was okay and it didn’t make a difference in the whitening of my teeth.
Miranda P.
Penn Run, PA
My grandma always has this for when we stay with her. It tastes good, but I’m not sure how effective it is considering I only use it a day at a time and there is months in between uses. But it tastes good so I recommend on that note!
Alexandra S.
Saint Louis, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Aquafresh is not a brand of toothpaste I would regularly purchase. I also do not like the packaging of this toothpaste. I do not use this often because I hated it the first time I used it. I am not satisfied and would not purchase again.
Bethany C.
Denton
I thought the packaging of this toothpaste was pretty cool, but that’s about where my positive comments end. I did not like the taste, consistency, or results of using this brand. I prefer Crest, hands down.