Aquafresh

Aquafresh "Aqua-fresh Iso-active Lasting Impact, Size: 4.3 O"

BY AQUAFRESH

Aquafresh
Aquafresh "Aqua-fresh Iso-active Lasting Impact, Size: 4.3 O"
Suhail L.
Lake Worth, FL
You put it on your toothbrush and it's a gel, then you start brushing and it turns into a thick foam and TASTES and FEELS exactly like shaving cream. I almost threw up while brushing my teeth with it, it felt wrong, it IS wrong. I checked the ingredients.......it contains soap. No wonder it foams. I cannot believe they put this toothpaste on the market. My mouth does not feel clean.
Lauren R.
Milwaukee, WI
This toothpaste reminds me of when I was a kid - I always used aquafresh, picked it up at Walmart or target. I think this is a very easy to use brand with a great consistency and smell but honestly I never feel quite like I get the incredibly minty fresh feeling I'm looking for with other brands. This is a good option but isn't my top choice drugstore toothpaste.
Cheyenne G.
I have tried the original Aquafresh and wasn't too enthused but I took a chance and tried this and it was surprisingly amazing. It left my mouth feeling fresh and clean and was very minty which is very important for a toothpaste. I would like to buy it again and I would recommend it although it can be hard to find.
Shelly H.
It was okay. I received some as a sample and like a posted on my last review of fluoride, we just don't like it. Our teeth hurt after using it and we have steered clear of anything and everything that contains fluoride. Overall, I say this is an okay product for people that like fluoride in their toothpaste.
Carissa L.
Milwaukee, WI
So i saw the tube and thought hmm this is really nice unlike tubes you cant see in but the tube is all i can really say u liked about it the toothpaste sucked and just left my mouth feeling unclean after a couple hours it feels like u haven't brushed teeth all day and the taste is not that great
Penny S.
Summerville, SC
This is a good toothpaste. I used to use this when I was younger, but I use a different brand/kind now (crest 3D whitening).

I remember loving this and the pump type toothpaste!

I'd be interested in getting this again to see if I like this toothpaste still. I do love pump products.
Natalie R.
Clarksville, TN
To be fair I had high hopes. I just didn't like the thickness and taste was overbearing for the morning. I just was not a fan of the texture. I would say a little goes a long way and it does the job for the most part but I personally prefer different toothpaste and brand.
Blessing D.
Fort Worth, TX
I wouldn't say that there was anything wrong with this product, you'll defiantly feel like your mouth is clean but I just stopped using it because I wanted a toothpaste that had baking soda as an ingredient. if I was on a budget then I would definitely buy this again
Savannah T.
This toothpaste is great for its inexpensive price. It has a great quality, price, and value. I recommenced 100%. The Aquafresh brand is defiantly effective. It compares to other brands but is way lower in price. Defiantly a great buy for a working toothpaste.
I liked this toothpaste except it has kind of a weird taste that doesn't really make me feel super clean like really minty toothpastes do. It's also really really sudsy which can give me canker sores sometimes. It's fine but I personally won't repurchase it.