BY AQUAFRESH

Chrystal M.
Michigan
Wasnt a fan of this. Bpught for my kids and theu didnt like the taste but more.importantly my oldest said his breath didnt stay fresh for long after.
Dawn A.
Clarkston
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love everything about you this app free free free love ever one the things here are great and getting coupons for free thanks for best companies
Jordan B.
Aquafresh Anti Cavity toothpaste was a bust for me. My teeth just didnt feel clean afterwards plus it didnt help protect against cavities very well
Rebecca P.
Swainsboro, GA
I didn't like the flavor. It also felt really sticky and it just wasn't my favorite. To be honest, I'm kind of stuck to my preference for Colgate.
Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Aquafresh has been around forever and I've used it on and off throughout the years and it's a good toothpaste nothing really special but it works
Celeste S.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I don't like the pasty texture. I am more of a fan on gel toothpaste. The flavor also tasted like it was expired even though it was a new bottle.
Brooke T.
Flanagan, IL
This is what we pack up in our kid's overnight bag. Anti cavity is always nice, because she is always having to be reminded to brush her teeth!
Samantha M.
Enosburg Fls, VT
So not a fan of this. I don't like the taste and I sure don't like how it lacks making my mouth feel clean. I wouldn't recommend this brand!
Jaimie S.
Walker, MI
This toothpaste is okay. We buy it for camping a lot because it's inexpensive. However, I don't use it at home unless it goes on a super sale
Alex M.
Whittier, CA
I didn't hate this toothpaste, I just didn't like the results as much as I did with other brands so I felt there was no point in repurchasing