BY AQUAFRESH

Brittany R.
Muncie, IN
This toothpaste is advertised as anti-cavity, but it didn't seem to help at all with cavities, nor did it do much good in terms of other dental hygiene necessities. It just doesn't seem to freshen breath as well as other brands I've used. I would not recommend.
Megan C.
Lafayette, IN
This product worked pretty well. I find that it sometimes bothered my mouth and was too strong but it left my teeth feeling clean. I recommend it for cleanliness but not for taste. If you can get past the beginning of the experience then it is a good product.
Abby S.
Dayton, OH
Aquafresh comes in nice packaging. It is a smaller toothpaste bottle than some other leading toothpastes. But ultimately, it has a nice flavor to it and is very effective at cleaning teeth. It met my expectations and I would buy it again in the future.
Leah M.
Phoenix
Everybody is different & different products work well for others but personally I just didn't feel like I got as much of a clean brushing using these products. Plus is usually affordable
Nichole H.
Mechanicsburg, PA
EWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! This aquafresh anti cavity toothpaste is by far some of the worst toothpaste that I have ever used, I don't like the taste of it and the smell is awefull. Please do not but this and I would not recommend this to any one. EWWWWW!!!
Emily M.
Colfax, NC
Not my favorite toothpaste. The smell and taste are fine. I don't feel like my mouth gets very clean. I still have a bit of aftertaste when I am done, rather than feeling all fresh. I feel like I have to use more toothpaste to get really clean.
Bobbi H.
Ironwood, MI
It's okay. I like gel like toothpaste really. I like crest because of the gritty beads that clean my teeth better. This stuff foams up your mouth and it looks like you got rabies.
Xenia P.
I have use this in the past but have it re-purchased it. I found some cheaper alternatives that I find work better for my sensitive teeth. It's not that this brand is bad it's just that I am just accustomed to using my own brand.
Joseph F.
Aquafresh brand toothpaste is a great economical and efficient product for maintaining great oral health. Always has a clean flavor and leaves you with clean fresh feeling.
Abbey M.
I used this brand pretty much my whole life while living with my parents. I thought it was all right until I started used Colgate products. I feel they are much better.