BY AQUAFRESH

Azalia B.
New Bedford , MA
I used to use this toothpaste in high school. I never had a single cavity then. This toothpaste was great value for the money and never disappointed me. I used this twice a day and it made dental visit a breeze
Kristin T.
It was cheap and the flavor wasn't too bad. But that is where the positives end. It didn't meet our expectations and there are other brand we much prefer that we think are far more effective. If you are on a budget, perhaps you can pick this up, or else go for something better.
Valerie B.
Raleigh, NC
I used this toothpaste a couple of times. It's pretty effective and keeps my mouth feeling fresh and clean. I liked the convenience of the tube application and would recommend it to people everywhere.
Valerie T.
Tried this toothpaste, got it at Walmart, first time user! I'm not really impressed by it , it's effective , does its job but it doesn't compare to my Colgate optic white , I'm not much satisfied with it!
Jeanette K.
Cleves, OH
While this isn't terrible, it is not my favorite. I have better results to my most-used alternative. The mint is too strong for my preference. I typically purchase at Kroger. I tried #Aquafresh several times through the years, but I will likely stay with my favorite brand.
Stephanie S.
Literally used this product for most of my life, got a little tired of using the same thing, so I've been switching it up more lately. Great product, excellent results....sometimes you just get bored!
Laura J.
I bought this toothpaste once and I was not happy about it. I did not like the feeling it caused in my tongue and I certainly hated how it felt as I brushed my teeth. I did not like the taste at all and I don't think it really helped with my cavities. I was not satisfied.
Rubi C.
Farmington, NM
I didn't personally like this tooth paste. I didn't feel like it cleaned my teeth at all. it didn't taste that great either. I like powerful tooth paste that are very minty and this one isn't not at all. it isn't very expensive but the quality of it isn't that great.
Courtney H.
Endicott, NY
This is the original. the one i grew up using. the original doesn't bother me but some of the other varieties they've come out with do. i don't often buy it because we prefer other brands. if this one is the best buy though we will grab it because its a brand we trust.
Brittany G.
I do not like the taste of this toothpaste. It is grainy and the taste is not a minty fresh as I like. It did not meet my expectations and I could not use it after the one time I tried it. I'm sure it's effective at cleaning your teeth, but I was not satisfied.