BY AQUAFRESH

Brittany K.
Knoxville, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am not a huge fan of the texture of the toothpaste. I feel like it's too goopy. The price is good and does it's job as a toothpaste. I really only ever buy Aquafresh if it is the cheapest or there is a deal going on. I usually get the spearmint flavor.
Tanya A.
Bennington, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have to say, I love cinnamon! So, it's nice to have a toothpaste with an option other than mint. The toothpaste does work just fine. My hubby doesn't like cinnamon toothpaste though and will only use crest. So that's pretty much what I end up using.
Kevin C.
South Gate, CA
I don't have anything against this toothpaste. The tri-color paste is actually pleasing to the eyes. I personally prefer Crest and the taste and effects feel like you get a better brush and overall better cleanse to your teeth. I have not found another toothpaste that has this particular taste or visually a 3-tiered color combo.
Allie M.
Ambler, PA
Its toothpaste so I am not picky at all but I do notice that my breath doesnt stay as fresh in the morning after using this brand. I dont know its not a big deal I would rather just spend the same money on toothpaste I think works.
Karly H.
Bossier City, LA
This is a mediocre toothpaste at best. With a name like Aqufresh, I would hope that my breath would remain fresh for a bit longer. I used it twice daily for about a month and it seemed that the flavor became more dull by the day.
It's not a bad toothpaste but it is definitely sub par, in my opinion.
Larissa S.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
I didn't really like this product much. The flavor was okay but I found some distaste in it. What I disliked the most would be how it kind of stinger my gums since they are kind of sensitive. I don't really recommend.
Kat M.
Manassas, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This was my toothpaste from childhood. It worked well and was very effective. It is affordable and a good value. I used it twice a day, when I wake up and before I go to sleep. I would recommend it to others.
Sheanna C.
Las Vegas, NV
I am not really the biggest fan of the aqua fresh. I prefer Colgate or crest, but if my man brings it home. I have no problem using it. I do prefer my toothpaste that I always use though , and that is Colgate
Tara P.
KERNERSVILLE, NC
I don't like aqua fresh at all, I've never been pleased by their products. Truthfully my tooth paste purchase is always ADA recommended and they don't have a lot to chose from. Not satisfied, won't buy again.
Sharon G.
Ansonia, CT
I used this toothpaste for many years. It's very reasonable in price and is very effective. It does not have an over powering taste. It's very comparable to other brands. It often on sale which makes it affordable. If you are looking for a start up no frills toothpaste. This works great.