BY AQUAFRESH

Aimi C.
To be honest, any toothpaste is toothpaste to me! I don't have a favourite or go to! But this seems fresh and does the job
Sarah J.
It helped keep my mouth fresh for a little while, it also cleaned my teeth fairly well and the minty taste lasted a while
Fraan R.
Porto Alegre , Rio grande do sul
Pelo menos eu não me lembro de ter experimentado esse mas o resto na verdade a maioria eu experimentei,gosto muito também
Mandy C.
Prince George
I really like the taste and the price is always right Ive used better but when I'm on a tight budget this is my go to
Shannon H.
Kamloops
Meh.. I didn't like the flavor it left in my mouth at all. The texture is something that I didn't like either
Abir K.
Calgary
So bad very heavy it have wired test I didn't like it and it is expensive from other product like signsl2
Tanya N.
This brings me back to my childhood. I feel all toothpaste do the same I just like the colours in it lol
Larisa S.
Barrie
Did not like the flavor at all. Prefer Sensodyne and Colgate, although I most like Sensodyne products.
Daria D.
Really good quality of this toothpaste and fresh taste. Never had sensivity after using Aquafresh🤗🤗🤗
Sandra D.
Vancouver
Just okay. Not great. M dentist made me switch back to crest . Noticed more plaque on my teeth.