BY AQUAFRESH

Stacey M.
I didn't care for the flavor. I also felt like my teeth weren't quite clean
Amy O.
Didn't keep my mouth minty fresh. Didn't feel like my teeth were clean. Meh
Char C.
Chesterfield
Breath smells great after use, and lasts for hours. I still have to use my sensitive toothpaste in the morning, but this is one I've purchased recently for my partner and smells and tastes a lot better than my sensitive toothpaste
Tayler F.
Delta, BC
This toothpaste was underwhelming for me. I bought it once on sale and decided to try it, but was disappointed with how my teeth felt after and the taste. It might’ve just been a bad tube, but I won’t buy it again.
Lindsay s.
beirut, achkout
one of the best line product, use it for years!, make my tooth clean, white and freshly, isn't expensive, I recommended it to all my friends, followers and family!
Rahaf E.
Jeddah, Jeddah
i wanna try it i wanna try it i wanna try i wanna try it i'm really want it i wanna try it i wanna try it i wanna try i wanna try it i'm really want try this item
Xenia L.
I do not like toothpaste , leaves me feeling like I have not brushed my teeth , I was disappointed this paste deintes because I expected more of this as it has an affordable price. definitely not what you purchase .
Flavia G.
It's a good toothpaste but it doesn't have anything special to it. It will get your teeth clean. If you are after that and that only, it's a good choice.
Razia C.
Does what jt says it prevents cavaties extremly well and does a good job the tube lasts a long time as only a smal amount is needed
Danielle A.
Not much of a fan of this in comparison to the regular sensodyne and arm and hammer toothpastes I usually use. But it does the job