BY AQUAFRESH

Erin S.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
Was given a free sample at a hotel. Not foaming enough for my preference. Not a great flavor.
Kimberley C.
Toccoa
Didn't like the taste of this and it didn't feel like it cleaned my teeth or mouth very well.
ItsBrandy M.
Algonquin, IL
I don’t like the paste taste and it doesn’t feel clean. Not my fave toothpaste. I’m not a fan
Lauren G.
Riverview, FL
Not a fan. Its cheap and i used it as a kid but i have a brand that i prefer waaay better.
Ezalea M.
I felt like my breath constantly smelled stinky it wasn't as fresh as I thought it would be
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Good packaging refreshing cleans smells nice I recommend it works fine I like this product.
Katie H.
Rochester, NH
This toothpaste was fine. There is nothing special about it and it was just underwhelming.
Varisara V.
Rochester, NY
Don't like the taste, isn't quite good as i thought it would be. didn't repurchase 👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼
Tammy B.
Milwaukee, WI
It's a good toothpaste however I prefer crest because of the taste but the price isn't bad.
Shelby N.
Elyria , OH
I don't like this toothpaste at all. It's gross. I think that I will just stick to crest