BY AQUAFRESH

Alyssa H.
I've been using this toothpaste for a while, and I really enjoy the taste and scent of this toothpaste.
Jacqueline C.
It leaves a clean feeling. I love the fact that it foams up and actually feels like it is doing its job
Lidoine H.
Canyon Country, CA
Still have cavities so didn't work for me. Didn't like the smeel or overall product. Wouldn't recommend
Sarah B.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It tastes horrible and I just never feel like my entire mouth feels clean when I am done. Not a fan.
Josefina B.
Los Angeles, CA
I did not like this tooth paste and neither did my family. I will not purchase this toothpaste again.
Hope B.
Reisterstown, MD
Basic toothpaste nothing special. Would use if I had to. Good for kids I suppose and decently cheap.
Amanda M.
Lakeland, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Aquafresh is actually my favorite toothpaste. I love the way it tastes and have always purchased it.
Amy B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only brand of toothpaste my family likes. The price is right and it is very affective.
Robin A.
Hillsborough, New Jersey
This was ok, it left my teeth feeling clean. But I didn't like it quite as much as my Colgate brand.
giovanna p.
El Cajon, CA
Yummy! This is a strong TP but it gets the job done and has a lasting fresh mint taste i love it!!!