BY AQUAFRESH

Christine B.
West Newton, PA
Cheap tooth paste doesn't make my teeth feel clean !!!!gross gross gross feels like you never brushed them
Aly R.
Tastes good, but does not whiten my teeth as much as I like. My mouth does not feel ultra fresh after using
member-5055de936
Fargo, ND
I didnt like it because it tasted funny and also had a bad fter taste but maybe that was just me who knows
Mildred S.
I would only buy this if I absolute had no other choice. I don't like the taste, not worth the money to me
Crystal C.
Greenwood, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this tooth paste works great and makes my teeth feel very clean! I don’t have any complaints
Briana D.
Hopewell, PA
It was ok but I didn't want to buy it again we didn't really like the flavor or how it suds up in our mouth
Kaitlyn Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It wasn't a bad toothpaste, but it wasn't my favorite. The taste is decent and leaves teeth feeling clean.
Kendra S.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Something about Aquafresh's formula or taste or maybe the aftertaste. I've never been able to stomach it.
Alyssa H.
I've been using this toothpaste for a while, and I really enjoy the taste and scent of this toothpaste.
Lidoine H.
Canyon Country, CA
Still have cavities so didn't work for me. Didn't like the smeel or overall product. Wouldn't recommend