BY AQUAFRESH

Arlene M.
Downey, CA
I personally did not like it. I just didn't feel like my teeth and mouth were as clean as I felt using other products
Virginia S.
Hammond
I feel Aquafresh toothpaste is a lil sweet side and i don't feel that tingle clean feeling like other tooth pastes.
Elise M.
This product is really really great. I have used it in the past and I works user it again. My friends enjoy it too.
Oksana D.
This is an awesome product!! My family and friends love this product. It does as it says. And it is a great price.
L M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm definitely not a fan of this brand of toothpaste taste very sweet doesn't think that is clean my teeth are kids
Jonathan D.
Henderson, KY
Taste is too minty. I don't like the texture. Very gritty and pasty. Wish they would do something about the flavor.
Lauren A.
Mobile, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste did its job and got my teeth very clean. However I did not like the mouthfeel of the toothpaste.
Wendy N.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love this toothpaste it leaves my mouth feeling really fresh. IT doesn't burn my mouth like other toothpastes.
Callie K.
Prattville,AL
Isn't one of my favorite products didn't really do anything for my teeth and would rather buy crest or Colgate.
LaToyia L.
KENNER, LA
I did not feel my teeth were clean enough with this product. I would not repurchase or recommend this product.