BY AQUAFRESH

Kristen F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm not a fan of this toothpaste. I don't like the texture or the flavor of it. I would not recommend this one to people.
Carla W.
Maynardville, TN
Aquafresh is a reliable brand that is a food price. Wal-Mart has it cheap and so does Dollar General. The taste is great!
Ruthie B.
Olive Branch, MS
Aquafresh leaves your mother feeling clean but I always find myself going back to Colgate or Crest as a daily toothpaste.
Anna H.
1,351 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This tastes pretty good and seems to refresh however it doesn't seem to do a good job in truly deep cleaning your teeth
Ashlee M.
Mesa, AZ
The taste could be improved. Usually one of the more affordable options. Works well to clean and keep your mouth fresh.
Single G.
Lakewood, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It's toothpaste. Basic. A little too sweet with mint for my liking. Won't go out of way to buy nor to avoid if on sale.
Isabel M.
Hughson, CA
Didn't feel like it really did anything for the cavity I had at the time...I still had to get it removed at the dentist
Sarah G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Didn't really care for the flavor. It was okay not the greatest. I've used better toothpastes. It was too minty for me.
Audry A.
Baton Rouge, LA
Too minty!!! Got the job done, however a little was even too minty so I can't imagine how the normal amount would be
Adina B.
Valliant, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Cleans your teeth but just wasn't my favorite texture or taste wise. I prefer whitening with sensitivity protection.