BY AQUAFRESH

Mo W.
I buy it when on sale but not too happy with this brand. I don't get the frizz when brushing. No real minty taste like the other brand.
Kristy L.
Boone, NC
Didn't like . Flavor was barely minty . Didn't make my teeth feel nice and clean . Price was good but the product was seriously lacking
James L.
Follansbee, WV
I just don't feel the clean that I am looking for with aquafresh I will stick with my crest pro health from here on out sorry not sorry
kim b.
presque isle, me
I've never had an issue with any brand of toothpaste. I don't often get coupons for Aquafresh though so it's one I don't buy as often.
Zesar A.
Galena Park, TX
Its ehhh bought it because we ran out of our colgate toothpaste I didn't like it but also didn't hate it I just prefer my colgate one
Ehrin C.
Jermyn, PA
Cheap cheap cheap! Terrible taste, and my teeth did not feel clean at all afterward!
I'll spend the extra money for crest or colgate
Myranda L.
Odessa, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My mom used to buy this when I was younger and so when I got older I continued buying it until I found better tasting toothpaste
suzann a.
New Castle, PA
Didn't care for this toothpaste. Neither dis the family. didn't seem.to clean teeth good." Don't plan on repurchasing in the future.
Aylin D.
Rio Grande City, TX
Leaves my teeth shining, I have no yellow problem, always receive compliments , definitely a go to & your breathe smells fantastic
Amber I.
Tucson, AZ
The classic is still the best. Clean and fresh breath, not too intense of a taste of mouthfeel, just a good clean set of chompers