BY AQUAFRESH

Maria R.
Tacoma, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Didn't feel as clean as I would with other toothpaste. It's not the worst but probably wouldn't purchase it again. Sticking with my usual.
Taylor R.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I personally am not a fan of aquafresh products, they don't leave a good taste and it doesn't leave you with a fresh feeling afterwards!
Andi R.
Oden, MI
It works for it the purpose it was created, but since I unfortunately now suffer with gum decrease I need something I but more sensitive.
Hailey M.
Sacramento , CA
I like it it works good and gets the job done makes you feel fresh and clean having the stinky breath goes out the window with this stuff
Luster h.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A good, basic toothpaste. I don't need anything crazy to get my teeth clean and this does the job. Really reasonable in multi-packs too.
Cindy l.
Great toothpaste!! Helps clean and prevent cavitys from forming in your teeths. I personally think Aguafresh is better than Arm & Hammer.
Denise R.
Lancaster, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really didnt like the way this toothpaste left my teeth feeling. I did not like the aftertaste in my mouth. Ill just stick with colgate
Gail B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Have not used this in years. Did like it at one time and then I guess I grew tired of it and moved into crest products. Sorry aqua fresh
Tammy C.
Oneonta, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Cleans pretty good but I usually get this for my son n he really don't like it tht much. Cleans n freshen breathe but doesn't last long.
Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This was always the toothpaste I had as a kid. It tastes pretty good and minty. But as an adult I need more anti sensitivity toothpaste.