Aquafresh Anti-Cavity Toothpaste Cool Mint, 3.5 oz uploaded by Hadeera M.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aquafresh Cavity Protection toothpaste cleans with calcium carbonate, for an extra-clean feeling. Plus it provides all the power of Triple Protection benefits for strong teeth, healthy gums and fresh breath. Cool Mint flavor. see more...

• Has anyone else got a cavity while using this? I haven't had a c...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Freddricka L.
I tried this toothpaste several years ago. There was nothing that really stood out about it to me. I have not repurchased it. It definitely got the job done but it didn’t seem to have any thing extra to make me want to repurchase it.
Rana C.
Farwell, TX
I just wasn’t impressed. It didn’t leave my teeth clean like I prefer. But then again I have my favorite toothpaste that I use. I got it once at a drugstore because that’s all they had, for the price I’m sure it does a good job.
Brandy Q.
Hammond
I bought 5 tubes if Aquafresh anti-cavity toothpaste because I was given numerous coupons that I only spent $2.75 total. We hated the after taste it left that we gave 4 tubes away for free and threw the tube we opened away.
Kristin W.
I do not like this product as much as others. The flavor of this toothpaste isn’t as great as other and I don’t think I will purchase again unless I am on a dessert island and it is the only thing I have to use to clean my teeth .
Sara A.
Indianapolis , IN
This toothpaste was just okay. I didn’t care for the taste but it does get your teeth cleaning and keep your breath feeling nice and fresh. I prefer other brands over this one but may try again in the future.
Bethany B.
Missoula
A lot of toothpastes leave that gunky texture on your teeth but aqua fresh doesn’t. It leaves my teeth looking whiter, breathe fresher, my gums not aching and money in my wallet due to its nice price.
Shakira P.
This is really good. I don't know why I haven't repurchased this product because I always used to use this when I was younger. Its really good at whitening and for your teeth.
TIFF M.
Palm Springs , CA
I wasn’t a big fan of how much toothpaste comes out of the tube . It was effective and definitely cleaned my teeth . My ecxpectations were met except for the tube design .
Dominique M.
Aquafresh is not that bad of a toothpaste. I just happen to like other brands better than this particular product. I fell it has a great taste and gets the job done.
Britnee H.
Croydon, PA
Nothing really too bad about just wasn’t fond of it. Doesn’t fit my needs like other toothpaste in terms of sensitivity and whitening. Price is affordable though.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Has anyone else got a cavity while using this? I haven't had a cavity in years and got one while using this as my main toothpaste.