Aquafresh Anti-Cavity Toothpaste Cool Mint, 3.5 oz uploaded by Hadeera M.

BY AQUAFRESH

Aquafresh Cavity Protection toothpaste cleans with calcium carbonate, for an extra-clean feeling. Plus it provides all the power of Triple Protection benefits for strong teeth, healthy gums and fresh breath. Cool Mint flavor. see more...

• Has anyone else got a cavity while using this? I haven't had a c...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Andreea C.
I was looking for something that can help me whitening my teeth after a lot of years of smoking and drinking coffe , wich I quit 💪🏼. But I was very disappointed about this product, even the taste made me not buy this product again .
Bethany B.
Missoula, MT
A lot of toothpastes leave that gunky texture on your teeth but aqua fresh doesn’t. It leaves my teeth looking whiter, breathe fresher, my gums not aching and money in my wallet due to its nice price.
Dominique M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Aquafresh is not that bad of a toothpaste. I just happen to like other brands better than this particular product. I fell it has a great taste and gets the job done.
Liz A.
I think Aquafresh is a great toothpaste I just cannot stand the taste. I don't think it should reflect poorly on the product I just think it's a personal preference.
Amy M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I mean, a toothpaste is a toothpaste. I just prefer to buy other brands over this one for the fact that I found another kind I like better and I continue to use it instead. I don’t really think there’s anything “wrong” with this though.
Freddricka L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I tried this toothpaste several years ago. There was nothing that really stood out about it to me. I have not repurchased it. It definitely got the job done but it didn’t seem to have any thing extra to make me want to repurchase it.
Brandy Q.
Hammond
I bought 5 tubes if Aquafresh anti-cavity toothpaste because I was given numerous coupons that I only spent $2.75 total. We hated the after taste it left that we gave 4 tubes away for free and threw the tube we opened away.
Kristin W.
I do not like this product as much as others. The flavor of this toothpaste isn’t as great as other and I don’t think I will purchase again unless I am on a dessert island and it is the only thing I have to use to clean my teeth .
Nitya P.
Schaumburg , IL
This is my favorite brand for toothpaste! It’s really pretty and I love how there’s three layers that do different things for your teeth and I feel like I can really see a change in my teeth! It’s definitely recommended!
Jennifer R.
Spring City
I like Aqua fresh decently, it would probably be 3rd on my list of the other two were not available. I’d say it’s decently effective but not as much as other brands. I would be satisfied if there were no other options.
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone else got a cavity while using this? I haven't had a cavity in years and got one while using this as my main toothpaste.