BY AQUAFRESH

Tiffany Y.
Minty, fresh, and especially fun for kids because of the appealing colors! This isn't usually my first choice, but when it's on sale and priced lower than Crest, I'll buy this toothpaste- unless there is an all natural brand available- in which case, I'll choose that!
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Although this toothpaste is usually $1 and is approved by the American Dental Association my husband doesn't seem to like it because it doesn't keep your breath fresh for very long. Don't you think it probably prevents cavities because it's approved by the American Dental Association? I do but it's not a fancy toothpaste so if you prefer longer-lasting or stronger flavors that's why I give this for 4-stars.
Juice W.
Greensboro
This toothpaste is cheap and you can tell is cheap when you use it. Poor quality, I would not recommend this to anyone. Crest may cost a bit more but it is well worth it.
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is very affordable. I especially love the pattern of the 3 colors it produces when it is expelled onto the toothbrush. It's a very kosher product but I would still recommend this toothpaste to everyone.
Magdalena M.
Maybe it gets the job done but it left an awful taste in my mouth. The striped toothpaste is definitely alluring on the outside but this product didn't really leave me feeling squeaky clean like I wanted.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
No offense to Aquafresh, but I needed something more out of a toothpaste. I have sensitive teeth and using this made my teeth hurt something awful. I know the brand is well known, but it just wasn’t for me.
Tori B.
Union, MS
I don’t like how thick this toothpaste is because it seems like it’s hard to get to brushing with. I didn’t care for the taste it left in my mouth, and I didn’t notice much whitening going on with this.
Wen Na Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste doesn't make my teeth feel clean compared to crest. I like the feeling when my tongue feels like it can glide over my teeth. This doesn't give me that feeling
Morgan M.
Bardstown, KY
I don't like the taste or the texture of this toothpaste. I am very picky and I want something thAt keeps my mouth feeling clean for hours. This just didn't do it for me!
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I really really really like this brand. It works so well and the prices are pretty fair. Although it is not super cheap it is decently priced for what you are getting.