Tiffany Y.
Minty, fresh, and especially fun for kids because of the appealing colors! This isn't usually my first choice, but when it's on sale and priced lower than Crest, I'll buy this toothpaste- unless there is an all natural brand available- in which case, I'll choose that!
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Although this toothpaste is usually $1 and is approved by the American Dental Association my husband doesn't seem to like it because it doesn't keep your breath fresh for very long. Don't you think it probably prevents cavities because it's approved by the American Dental Association? I do but it's not a fancy toothpaste so if you prefer longer-lasting or stronger flavors that's why I give this for 4-stars.
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is very affordable. I especially love the pattern of the 3 colors it produces when it is expelled onto the toothbrush. It's a very kosher product but I would still recommend this toothpaste to everyone.
Kellie N.
Chatsworth, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I remember Aqua Fresh ! It’s all my Mom would buy. I loved it till it started to get just a hit to minty for my stomach to handle. I have fond memories of trying to figure out how they get it in the tubes 😂🤣
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
No offense to Aquafresh, but I needed something more out of a toothpaste. I have sensitive teeth and using this made my teeth hurt something awful. I know the brand is well known, but it just wasn’t for me.
Maggie M.
Maybe it gets the job done but it left an awful taste in my mouth. The striped toothpaste is definitely alluring on the outside but this product didn't really leave me feeling squeaky clean like I wanted.
Tori B.
Union, MS
I don’t like how thick this toothpaste is because it seems like it’s hard to get to brushing with. I didn’t care for the taste it left in my mouth, and I didn’t notice much whitening going on with this.
Rebecca F.
Meh. It didn't give my teeth that squeaky clean feeling, and the paste seemed heavy, or thick, if that makes any sense. There was also an after taste that wasn't too pleasant.
Wen Na Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This toothpaste doesn't make my teeth feel clean compared to crest. I like the feeling when my tongue feels like it can glide over my teeth. This doesn't give me that feeling
Morgan M.
Bardstown, KY
I don't like the taste or the texture of this toothpaste. I am very picky and I want something thAt keeps my mouth feeling clean for hours. This just didn't do it for me!