Aquafresh Advanced 2X Whitening  Fluoride Toothpaste

Aquafresh Advanced 2X Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste

BY AQUAFRESH

Stain Removing Formula. Healthy Gums. Strong Teeth. Fresh Breath Aquafresh® Advanced Whitening® toothpaste cares for your mouth, helping you keep it healthy and happy.  Our Advanced 2x Whitening toothpaste not only helps strengthen your teeth, but also helps you revive their natural whiteness.  Our special formula contains a combination of cleaning agents for two times better whitening*. *In laboratory tests versus Aquafresh® 2x Enamel Strengthening Action toothpaste. see more...

Aquafresh Advanced 2X Whitening  Fluoride Toothpaste
Aquafresh Advanced 2X Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste
  • "They've changed it so many times it's just awful now." in 1 review
  • "I used to really like aquafresh but I bought recently and feel like it doesn't have a strong enough mint taste." in 1 review
Carolina G.
San Diego
I have no complaints about aquafresh toothpaste. I can find it pretty much anywhere that sells toothpaste and it's decently priced. It met my expectations of being toothpaste. I probably won't be buying it again only because I've realized I need to stick to a toothpaste meant for sensitive teeth. But, if I didn't have sensitive teeth then yes I would continue buying it.
Kelsey K.
I’m not sure if there is anything GOOD about this toothpaste. The consistency is like wet concrete and it takes FOREVER to wash it out of your mouth after you brush. The flavor is like chalk and plastic mixed! I have thrown so many tubes of this paste away, so don’t bother buying it!!!
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
I remember thinking this toothpaste was so neat when I was a child. I loved the multicolored stripes! However, as an adult it just doesn't clean my teeth as well as other products. It also didn't have any noticeable whitening effects. I won't be likely to purchase it again.
Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
this product is great for my teeth and it works so well. it cleans well and my teeth are whiter. it met my expectations and i would recommend it to anyone. i repeatedly use this product and it taste good and its just  a great product and it is very useful
Victoria S.
Colton, CA
This brand just doesn’t feel like my teeth are getting cleaned or my breath is being freshened. It is cheap and when you are on a budget and can’t afford anything else it does help and it does clean your teeth. I just don’t feel like it does.
Betty B.
San Diego, CA
I don’t like purchasing this toothpaste it is kind of pasty and it doesn’t really help your teeth as much as it says it does.Colgate and crest are usually what I use because they keep your teeth fresh and you don’t have to reapply.
Vanessa C.
Fort Worth , TX
It was ok I just didn’t like the taste it tasted somewhat like metal and i don’t like that! It did do its job it did clean and brighten up my teeth but it was just the taste that didn’t do it for me! Price was good reasonable
Misty B.
N Charleston, SC
We have used this product in the past but it’s not my favorite. You can find it at most local stores. It’s effective but I didn’t get the clean feeling I normally get with other comparative brands. We prefer other brands.
Patricia L.
Madison , IN
Almost all tooth pastes have sodium laurel phosphate in them. They cause me terrible painful canker sores and it took years to figure out that's what was causing it. I only use sensodyn or pronamel now.
Marcella S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Good toothpaste, but it’s really sweet to me. I usually buy my toothpaste at walmart or big lots. Didn’t see a big difference from what I was using prior. I switch brands depending on what is on sale.
Génesis Q.
What do you think of this toothpaste?