Aquafresh Advanced 2X Whitening  Fluoride Toothpaste

Aquafresh Advanced 2X Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste

BY AQUAFRESH

Stain Removing Formula. Healthy Gums. Strong Teeth. Fresh Breath Aquafresh® Advanced Whitening® toothpaste cares for your mouth, helping you keep it healthy and happy.  Our Advanced 2x Whitening toothpaste not only helps strengthen your teeth, but also helps you revive their natural whiteness.  Our special formula contains a combination of cleaning agents for two times better whitening*. *In laboratory tests versus Aquafresh® 2x Enamel Strengthening Action toothpaste. see more...

Aquafresh Advanced 2X Whitening  Fluoride Toothpaste
Aquafresh Advanced 2X Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste
  • "They've changed it so many times it's just awful now." in 1 review
  • "I used to really like aquafresh but I bought recently and feel like it doesn't have a strong enough mint taste." in 1 review
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My family loves this toothpaste. It is very reasonably priced easy to fine. It has a very unique minty taste one that we very much enjoy. Leaves your mouth feeling very fresh and clean
Victoria S.
Colton, CA
This brand just doesn’t feel like my teeth are getting cleaned or my breath is being freshened. It is cheap and when you are on a budget and can’t afford anything else it does help and it does clean your teeth. I just don’t feel like it does.
Patricia L.
Madison , IN
Almost all tooth pastes have sodium laurel phosphate in them. They cause me terrible painful canker sores and it took years to figure out that's what was causing it. I only use sensodyn or pronamel now.
Catherine Linette M.
Tampa, FL
Where can I begin? Well It didn’t gave me that freshness, I used two tubes and did not noticed any diference on my teeths. I really espected more from the brand and was excited about it but It just did not worked for me. Sad.
Cali F.
This toothpaste is alright, but I don't feel that it does anything special. It cleans my teeth but the flavor is not the best, and I don't feel like my teeth stay clean for that long.
Carolina G.
San Diego
I have no complaints about aquafresh toothpaste. I can find it pretty much anywhere that sells toothpaste and it's decently priced. It met my expectations of being toothpaste. I probably won't be buying it again only because I've realized I need to stick to a toothpaste meant for sensitive teeth. But, if I didn't have sensitive teeth then yes I would continue buying it.
KC C.
I believe I only purchased this product because I couldn't find the Colgate. It was just an average toothpaste and it was a little on the sweeter side. I've only use this toothpaste as a child because of the unintentionally sweet flavor that it carries. And now I love the robust mint of Colgate sorry aqua fresh
Claudia S.
S Ozone Park, NY
I always gravitate towards the whitening toothpaste. I tried this one out and it felt like I was brushing with a generic toothpaste that just has a hint of fresh taste. After I cleaned, I didn’t feel refreshed in any way.
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
I remember thinking this toothpaste was so neat when I was a child. I loved the multicolored stripes! However, as an adult it just doesn't clean my teeth as well as other products. It also didn't have any noticeable whitening effects. I won't be likely to purchase it again.
Maryam M.
Average toothpaste. I didn’t like it much because other brands made my teeth and gums feel more fresh. Other brands also had more benefits in their product than Aquafresh had in there. I probably wouldn’t buy this product again unless they revamped it.
Génesis Q.
What do you think of this toothpaste?