Aquafresh Advanced 2X Whitening  Fluoride Toothpaste

Aquafresh Advanced 2X Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste

BY AQUAFRESH

Stain Removing Formula. Healthy Gums. Strong Teeth. Fresh Breath Aquafresh® Advanced Whitening® toothpaste cares for your mouth, helping you keep it healthy and happy.  Our Advanced 2x Whitening toothpaste not only helps strengthen your teeth, but also helps you revive their natural whiteness.  Our special formula contains a combination of cleaning agents for two times better whitening*. *In laboratory tests versus Aquafresh® 2x Enamel Strengthening Action toothpaste. see more...

Aquafresh Advanced 2X Whitening  Fluoride Toothpaste
Aquafresh Advanced 2X Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste
  • "They've changed it so many times it's just awful now." in 1 review
  • "I used to really like aquafresh but I bought recently and feel like it doesn't have a strong enough mint taste." in 1 review
Amanda C.
East Weymouth, MA
Ive never bought this toothpaste before, though my friends family swore by it ! Ive used it during the occasional sleepover and I have to say, I always loved the taste. I love the taste of fluoride ! I guess it takes a special kind of taste buds because I always here how people hate it, but its my favorite part of my trip to the dentist ! Plus, the colors are fun and appealing to the eye. Whats not to love ? I definitely need to make this toothpaste part of my daily routine.
Tammy S.
San Fernando, CA
My husband purchased this by mistake so I gave it a try. Unfortunately my mouth (not teeth) is sensitive and this paste left the inside of my cheeks a little raw. I don't develop canker sores or cold sores, it just feels like I ate some crunchy bread that tore up the inside of my cheeks. Will not buy again, but it's not to say that this wont work on others.
Carmen M.
This toothpaste I've tried before but I didn't buy it because it wasn't my traditional toothpaste and wasn't to pay that I normally use of I feel like it can be a little messy sometimes I'll try some of that good but did buy this tooth paid had a lot of the tricolor is on the Tzanck and I feel like the tube can be squeezed
Kelly R.
Mankato, MN
I really like the taste of this toothpaste- the mint is just perfect. Not too powerful. I don't know that it really whitens my teeth- I probably should use a separate product specifically for that. I do like how this leaves my moth feeling minty fresh to start the day. I have used this for years and continue to buy it.
Gayle B.
Rochester, MA
I bought this aquafresh because it was on sale and I had a coupon. I am a Colgate user generally speaking. I think it is a lot of hype having the 3 different colors and whitening. I was very unimpressed. I would much rather stick with one color of toothpaste and actual whitening that I know is tried and true!
Jasmine  c.
Highlands, Tx
First time using this it was fine I didn't mind the taste of it but after I rinsed my mouth out the whole day I had a weird taste in my mouth I wasn't sure what caused it so I kept using the toothpaste until I realized it was the problem so I switched got my teeth clean just didn't enjoy the after taste
Macky K.
I wasn't a huge fan of this product. I feel like this toothpaste did not leave my mouth feeling as fresh as I would like. I brush my teeth about 6 times a day and I still did not feel like my mouth was as fresh as I wanted. Although it is affordable, I think I would spend my money elsewhere.
Maria S.
I don't usually complain about toothpaste they all usually work just as good as the others. But my first time trying this toothpaste I HATED it. It left my mouth super dry, didn't feel fresh at all. It made me feel like I should brush my teeth 20 minutes later. This toothpaste is just bad.
Hannah D.
Athens, GA
I've never really been a fan of Aquafresh toothpaste. The "whitenting" doesn't really whiten all that much. My teeth usually feel like there's still a layer of gross on them even after I've brushed them! So, not the most satisfied with it and would recommend other brands before this one.
Savana S.
Orefield, PA
I like the taste of this it leaves my mouth feeling fresh but as of whitening for my teeth i feel like it wasn't helping with any plague or whitening issues. So i would say this product wasn't for me. So i would recommend for those who aren't looking for a teeth whitening tooth paste
Génesis Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What do you think of this toothpaste?