Aquafresh Advanced 2X Enamel Strengthening Action Fluoride Toothpaste uploaded by Iłhém B.

BY AQUAFRESH

Deep Strengthening Formula. Healthy Gums. Strong Teeth. Fresh Breath Aquafresh® Advanced® toothpaste cares for your mouth, helping you keep it healthy and happy.  While you brush, our Advanced 2x Enamel Strengthening Action* toothpaste helps lock in vital minerals and lock out plaque acids for clean, strong, healthy teeth. *In laboratory tests versus regular Aquafresh® toothpaste. see more...

Remy L.
Deltona, FL
I’m not to fond of this tooth paste, a lot of there ingredients don’t sit to well with meat all. I don’t eat pork and they add gelatin to there product with i will have to pass on in the future! Maybe if they come out with an all natural line I’d might purchased it.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I wanted to love this but just didn’t. The taste was that of an old toothpaste - not fresh, not super sudsy, and not long lasting for me. I love that it’s enamel protective, and the price is decent, I just don’t like the product itself.
kelly m.
I really did not care for this tooth paste. My mom ended up buying it at Walmart simply because it was cheaper than the other brands. I did not think that it was that effective. After using it is made my stomach feel really upset.
Syeda A.
Astoria, NY
This is an okay toothpaste, it does not leave your mouth feeling as minty fresh as it could. To get that minty freshness you have to brush your teeth at least two times before you can leave the bathroom and go on with your day
Chantel V.
Branson, MO
It was okay! I wasn’t super impressed. I really liked my other toothpaste a lot better. I brush my teeth every morning and night and I just wasn’t super satisfied with it. However, it did taste okay and the price was decent!
Kristin M.
Columbus, NE
I think this toothpaste is just ok. The taste wasn’t the best and I don’t think my breathe was as fresh as it could have been. For the price it does it’s job but I would not recommend this toothpaste over my Colgate
Lesliee H.
Douglasville, GA
Personally, I don't enjoy aquafresh toothpaste products. They never seem like my teeth get clean enough, and the flavor reminds me of a children's toothpaste. While it gets the job done, it just isn't my favorite.
Katherine R.
New Haven
I️ very much dislike this product. I️ feel it does not do as well of the cleaning as other leading products. I’ve had to brush my teeth three times in one sitting before I order to feel my mouth was clean.
barbara p.
Fairfield, CT
I tried this toothpaste but I didn’t like the taste it left in my mouth . It was definitely something I did not want to put in my mouth in the morning because I hated the taste . I would not buy this again
Danielle B.
Sterling, CT
Not my favorite tooth paste. It is pretty cheap. But some things just shouldn’t be skimped out on. I do t like the thickness of this tooth paste. I asp dislike the taste, I feel like it burned my mouth.