Aquafina Sparkling Orange Grapefruit Sparkling Water Beverage uploaded by Jessica P.Aquafina Sparkling Orange Grapefruit Sparkling Water Beverage uploaded by Amy S.Aquafina Sparkling Orange Grapefruit Sparkling Water Beverage uploaded by Amy S.

BY AQUAFINA

Zero calories. Zero sweeteners. Mic drop. Every can of Aquafina Sparkling is filled with crisp, refreshing bubbles and unexpected fruit flavor combos. It’s simply more interesting.

Koki N.
Little Rock
YUCK! How are you supposed to drink this stuff?  I bought six 8pks for my grandbabies to drink and they can't stand it and I don't blame them! How do you drink it? We tried them alone and cold..... I hate to pour almost 50 cans out but I can't bring myself to force them to drink it!  PLEASE HELP!  Aquafina Sparkling Black Cherry Dragonfruit
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
I bought this product to try it out because it was on sale at Target. I had high hopes for it but the flavor was VERY bland. I expected it to be so spectacular but don't let the pretty packaging fool you. It's not worth the price! Go with something different you're better off making your own flavored sparkling water.
Jessica P.
Nome, AK
I have been trying to drink less soda and someone recommend Aquafina Sparkling as an alternative. I'm REALLY glad they did! It doesn't totally replace soda, it doesn't have the same syrupy sweetness which I enjoy. I would definitely recommend it!
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
I swear by this drink!!! This is an amazing drink. It's helped me not crave soda so much. Yes the seltzer water definitely isn't for the weak of heart but it helps with the splash of flavoring. I would definitely buy again
MELISSA B.
I had a coupon so I tried it but it was a miss for me. Maybe a lemon or lime would have tasted better to me but this tasted like old funky sparkling rotten fruit juice. Sorry so harsh but I couldn't finish it.
Ashlee K.
Fairmont, MN
Let me start off by saying I am a habitual La Croix drinker. I love love love that stuff! I was excited when I saw Aquafina came out with a sparkling water because I was hoping for some new flavors.
I am absolutely in love with the orange grapefruit flavor. It has a nice citrus-y flavor with great carbonation.
I didn't take the time to read the can, so I am a little bummed it does have real sugar in it (I try to cut out the sugar when I can) but other than that this is a great, refreshing beverage.
The packaging is simple and sleek and the price is right for 12 oz can (less than $1.00)
I will most likely be going back for more to try other flavors.
Chan C.
Keene, NH
It's not bad! But I think I prefer an alternative drink! But for the price its worth a try! Packaging is cute! Not much to complain, good summer drink for sure . Yes good for party
Tiffany T.
Shadow Hills, CA
I had much higher expectations when I bought this to try out. The packaging is pretty and the flavors sounded nice but it just feel flat. It was more like an "essence" added than flavoring - not what I was expecting at all. And the taste was artificial - at least it was cheap. One pro was that it was bubbly. Would definitely recommend another brand of sparkling flavored water but this isn't the worst.
Gabrielle B.
Metairie, LA
I got a great deal on this product, so I had to try it out. I'm not a big soft drink person, but I do enjoy fruity drinks. It's basically sparkling water with a hint or orange. I couldn't taste any grapefruit, and it's not a very strong flavor, but I think that is a good thing. It's more of an infused taste than a flavoring. It was refreshing and it definitely felt hydrating (compared to sugary or highly flavored drinks). I would buy it again if I found it on sale, and would recommend it similarly.
Alison G.
Sacramento, CA
I like this flavor!! I don't recall tasting grapefruit! But, the orange flavor was definitely there!! It's a nice drink alternative to plain water and less sugar than soda. I do like the lemon lime flavor, so, this defaults as my second choice.