Aquafina Sparkling Lemon Lime Water uploaded by Elizabeth R.Aquafina Sparkling Lemon Lime Water uploaded by Amber M.

BY AQUAFINA

Zero calories. Zero sweeteners. Mic drop. Every can of Aquafina Sparkling is filled with crisp, refreshing bubbles and unexpected fruit flavor combos. It’s simply more interesting.

• I really want to try the new Aquafina sparkling waters. H...4 Answers
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is pretty good stuff. It is refreshing takes takes the edge off. I like the carbonation because if helps me burp which then keeps my stomach at ease since I tend to get bloated at times. The flavor is very refreshing and it isn't too bitter which is a common problem with sparkling water beverages. I am interested in trying Aquafina Sparkling Orange Grapefruit Sparkling Water Beverage also!
MIndy J.
FREEPORT, IL
Sparkling water takes a bit to get used to, but is The best pop replacement. My teenage son and I drink this a lot. The lemon lime is our favorite. It is so much better for you than any pop, and is so refreshing. We have even started to mix it with other items to see what we can come up with! ( for instance: the Raspberry flavored Emergen-C)
Kristin L.
I bought this with my free Friday download from Kroger a couple of weeks ago. A few of positives about this is that it's low in calories, it tasted pretty good, and it still had plenty of carbonation. Unfortunately, I normally love lemon-lime flavor and this one wasn't the best. I'm not sure if the flavors were off, but I don't think it needed the touch of sugar. It's ok, but I don't see myself buying this on a regular basis.
Alison G.
Sacramento, CA
I tried this for the first time a couple months ago at work. I love it! It's a good drink choice if you don't feel like drinking plain water. Nice, clean, crisp, bubbly, fresh tasting lemon lime flavor. Reminds me of a less sweeter version than Sprite or Sierra Mist. I definitely would drink this again!
Whitney G.
Columbia, SC
When prepping for a day at the beach staying hydrated is super important. Especially when going in the summer. Aquafina is my go to brand for bottled and flavored water so when the came out with the spar link water I was all for it. This is a tasty and refreshing drink that will keep you hydrated while you're spending the day at the beach.
Jennifer D.
Dallas, TX
I found this undrinkable. To me, it tastes bitter. After one sip, I threw out the can. I usually like lemon-lime drinks, but I tasted nothing of lemon or lime here. I'm not sure what the problem is, whether it's the way it's carbonated or the flavors added, but it's absolutely nasty.
Lindsey J.
Franklin, TN
Loving this new Aquafina Lemon Lime Sparkling Water! The slim can design feels fancy and the flavor is bubbly & refreshing. One 12-ounce can does have 2g of sugar for only 10 calories for the whole can.
Carrie F.
Jacksonville, AR
I tried this on a whim, and I must say, I'm impressed! It has been so hot and humid here, and this really hit the spot and cooled me down. It's got just the right amount of sparkle and tastes delicious!
Erin T.
Harper, TX
I'm trying to cut out soda and this has done the trick for me. The flavor is great and it's not too overbearing. It's at a good price as well. Much cheaper than drinking a coke or two everyday. I will continue to purchase this product from my local grocery store.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
Just tried this today and I'm sold its great although to me I cannot taste the little amount of sugar that they added to it it tastes just like regular seltzer to me but I do love the packaging and this flavor is great
Breann O.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really want to try the new Aquafina sparkling waters. Has anyone tried the lemon lime? I'm wondering how it tastes and if it would be a good soda substitute?