BeveragesSodaAquafina
Sparkling Lemon Lime Water

Aquafina Sparkling Lemon Lime Water

by Aquafina

Zero calories. Zero sweeteners. Mic drop. Every can of Aquafina Sparkling is filled with crisp, refreshing bubbles and unexpected fruit flavor combos. It’s simply more interesting.

I really want to try the new Aquafina sparkling waters. Has anyone tried the lemon lime? I'm wondering how it tastes and if it would be a good soda substitute?
Start your review of Aquafina Sparkling Lemon Lime Water!
How would you rate this product?
Jamie C.
Orleans
Sparkling Lemon Lime water from Aquafina Is really good and refreshing. It has a really good taste. It’s a must taste!
Ashlee K.
Fairmont, MN
Let me start off by saying I am a habitual La Croix drinker. I love love love that stuff! I was excited when I saw Aquafina came out with a sparkling water because I was hoping for some new flavors. I am absolutely in love with the orange grapefruit flavor. It has a nice citrus-y flavor with great carbonation. I didn't take the time to read the can, so I am a little bummed it does have real sugar in it (I try to cut out the sugar when I can) but other than that this is a great, refreshing beverage. The packaging is simple and sleek and the price is right for 12 oz can (less than $1.00) I will most likely be going back for more to try other flavors.
Jacquelyn Y.
Lakeland, FL
This is a great sparkling water choice. This brand does not leave an unpleasant aftertaste. The lemon lime flavor is subtle and not overpowering. I definitely recommend this refreshing water.
Anna H.
2,292 reviews
I have been drinking the Aquafina brand of sparkling water for years and it is always refreshing and delicious. The water is crisp and their are zero sweeteners so that makes me happy. It quenches your thirst and the variety of flavors are wide. I also love  Waterloo Sparkling Water Black Cherry and  Bubly Sparkling Water Apple
Elizabeth R.
Mineral, VA
One of my new years resolutions was to cut soda out of my diet. This is a guilt free Sprite. I get the feel of soda without all of the sugar and calories.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,280 reviews
Aquafina Sparkling Lemon Lime Water uploaded by Amber M.
This is pretty good stuff. It is refreshing takes takes the edge off. I like the carbonation because if helps me burp which then keeps my stomach at ease since I tend to get bloated at times. The flavor is very refreshing and it isn't too bitter which is a common problem with sparkling water beverages. I am interested in trying Aquafina Sparkling Lemon Lime Water also!
Koki N.
Little Rock
YUCK! How are you supposed to drink this stuff?  I bought six 8pks for my grandbabies to drink and they can't stand it and I don't blame them! How do you drink it? We tried them alone and cold..... I hate to pour almost 50 cans out but I can't bring myself to force them to drink it!  PLEASE HELP!  Aquafina Sparkling Black Cherry Dragonfruit
MELISSA B.
Indianapolis, IN
I had a coupon so I tried it but it was a miss for me. Maybe a lemon or lime would have tasted better to me but this tasted like old funky sparkling rotten fruit juice. Sorry so harsh but I couldn't finish it.
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
I swear by this drink!!! This is an amazing drink. It's helped me not crave soda so much. Yes the seltzer water definitely isn't for the weak of heart but it helps with the splash of flavoring. I would definitely buy again
Autumn B.
I expected this product to taste awful. I've tried other sparkling water in the past, and haven't found one that I like. I really enjoyed this product. The flavor reminds me of Sprite without all of the sugar.