BY AQUAFINA

Zero calories. Zero sweeteners. Mic drop. Every can of Aquafina Sparkling is filled with crisp, refreshing bubbles and unexpected fruit flavor combos. It’s simply more interesting

• What's your favorite flavor? I've only tried one of them ...1 Answers
  • How does this taste? 4 Answers
  • Is this one better than the mango and pineapple one becau...1 Answers
Myra H.
I've avoided purchasing the Aquafina sparkling waters because I'm not a huge fan of Coke products, but decided to take the plunge since it was a little less expensive than my favorite sparkling waters (La Croix) and had more cans in a pack. I like how subtle the flavor is, it doesn't taste artificial, and even though it's sparkly, it is still kind of smooth. I haven't tried any additional flavors but since this was pretty good I'd be open to purchasing more flavors
Andrea H.
Opelika, AL
I like to think that I am a connoisseur of sorts in the world of sparkling water. I drink sparkling water everyday. There was a deal at Publix recently for the Aquafina sparkling, so I bought two flavors blackcherry dragon fruit and a pineapple flavor. They are OK. Overall, I was not impressed by the flavor because it tasted a bit fake. Unlike some other reviewers, I thought it had too much of the flavoring. I will stick with the sparkling Dasani water. However, I do recommend at least trying it if you like sparkling water because it is better than some others and was well-priced in comparison to other brands.
Rikka I.
I would give this a 0 star if possible. This was disgusting. It was free at Kroger during a promotion. The flavor sounded amazing, but it was not. It smells amazing, but tastes like a bad watered down vodka.
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
Out of all the sparkling waters I've had I actually like this one. I got it as a free sample for doing Walmart grocery pickup. Didn't have an artificial flavor like most. And it didn't leave my mouth feeling dry like most do as well. And the flavor was good to! I'd most likely buy some more flavors to try.
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
Just a splash of flavor helps this sparkling water stay tasty all day!!! It's super affordable and usually can always find coupons. Great packaging and has many other flavors. I would recommend this to anyone.
Jane B.
I really enjoyed this drink! I am usually not a cherry anything fan, so you can imagine my surprise when I realized I drank the whole can! It definitely curves your craving for soda, and was even more refreshing! I would buy again next time I am at the grocery store!
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
I got a coupon for a free can and decided to try it. I usually hate flavored water because it tends to taste like watered down soda with a strong aspartame flavor. This was the opposite. It had a really good flavor, not too heavy but not weak and since it doesn't have aspartame, it didn't have that horrible flavor. It was refreshing and didn't dry my mouth like some other flavored waters do, either. I would totally buy this again.
Johannah S.
How does this taste?
Elisha B.
Is this one better than the mango and pineapple one because that's a whole bunch of gross in a can
Chardae J.
What's your favorite flavor? I've only tried one of them and so far so good. I'm afraid of eventually getting to a place where it tastes artificial.