BY AQUAFINA

Fresh and pure, Aquafina water is the perfect companion for happy bodies everywhere. Aquafina is on a mission to make bodies happy everywhere, because happy bodies move more, laugh more, live more and have all the fun. From morning to night, crisp and... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Anberlin R.
Clarkston
Voss and Smart Water are my favorite, but Aquafina is my favorite water to buy in bulk. The price is way more reasonable and the water really does taste great (I know it is weird, since water "doesn't have a taste", but all waters do in my opinion). The thing I hate about the bottles bought in bulk is how thin they are! Sometimes when I am taking the top off, I squeeze the bottle too tightly and get water everywhere. Also, half of the times the bottles don't even sit upright on a table, because the bottom is uneven.
Lindsey M.
Pikeville, KY
If you are not a “true” drinker of water then you don’t know that all water does not taste alike. Aquafina is hands down my favorite.