BeveragesJuiceAquafina
Purified Drinking Water, 169 Ounce (32 Bottles)

Aquafina Purified Drinking Water, 16.9 Ounce (32 Bottles)

by Aquafina

Fresh and pure, Aquafina water is the perfect companion for happy bodies everywhere. Aquafina is on a mission to make bodies happy everywhere, because happy bodies move more, laugh more, live more and have all the fun. From morning to night, crisp and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aquafina Purified Drinking Water, 16.9 Ounce (32 Bottles)!
Misti A.
Alba, MO
Aquafina Purified Drinking Water, 16.9 Ounce (32 Bottles) uploaded by Misti A.
I buy bottled water because I have city water and it just never tastes as fresh or good as bottled water. They are perfect hand size and easy to grab and go for me and my daughter! Some other brands caps are hard to twist off but not Aquafina 16.9oz bottles.
Anberlin R.
Clarkston
Voss and Smart Water are my favorite, but Aquafina is my favorite water to buy in bulk. The price is way more reasonable and the water really does taste great (I know it is weird, since water "doesn't have a taste", but all waters do in my opinion). The thing I hate about the bottles bought in bulk is how thin they are! Sometimes when I am taking the top off, I squeeze the bottle too tightly and get water everywhere. Also, half of the times the bottles don't even sit upright on a table, because the bottom is uneven.
Crystal W.
Florence, SC
Aquafina Purified Drinking Water, 16.9 Ounce (32 Bottles) This water tastes the best to me. I like that there's 32 in a pack and I pay 5.99 for it. There's no sodium added in the water which is also something I like. Recommend this product!
Yasmin C.
Athens
Aquafina Purified Drinking Water, 16.9 Ounce (32 Bottles) uploaded by Yasmin C.
delicious! keeps my thirst away and always fresh! these last me so much, aboit a month or so. although, the caps are pretty thin and are difficult to open at times. i would 100% recommend to other people with great thirst!
Laura F.
Cibolo, TX
We drink a lot of water in this house. This happens to make its way in here every so often. I like the bottles. I can throw them into my bag as I leave for work in the morning. The water tastes great and there's no aftertaste.. if it's convenience you're after, check these out!
Dianne S.
Orangeburg, NY
I much prefer purified water over spring water and this brand has the best taste in my opinion.
Yohanna R.
Frackville, PA
Aquafina Purified Drinking Water, 16.9 Ounce (32 Bottles) uploaded by Yohanna R.
Es la única agua que me familia y yo tomamos nos encanta cien por ciento purificada Aquafina sin dudas es la mejor al menos para mi y mi familia
jessica R.
Kissimmee, FL
Aquafina Purified Drinking Water, 16.9 Ounce (32 Bottles) uploaded by jessica R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Mis amigas muchas veces no tomamos agua ya que nos empacha o su sabor no es muy bueno pero estaría agua es una dulzura tomarla me encanta ahora tengo una mejor hidratación y mis órganos funcionan mejor y ya puedo ir al baño regular 🥰🙌🙌
Andrea B.
Carrollton, TX
I've always been an Aquafina fan. There water has a very fresh crisp taste. Very refreshing. It can be pricey but worth it.
Carolina G.
Greensboro, NC
Esta agua es una de mis favoritas tengo más de 9 años tomando esta agua y siento que no la reemplazaré por ninguna otra marca

Looking for your answer?