BY AQUAFINA #8 in Bottled Water

Aquafina’s reverse osmosis purification system means pure water and perfect taste every time.

Buy on Amazon
Cassandra B.
What can I say...it's water. I never used to drink water. I'd have juice occasionally. My body just became adjusted to not having liquids. Bad bad me! Within the past 3 years though I've figured out that I can stomach (Literally tap water makes me ill) drinking water without any problems as long as it's bottled purified water. Not all taste the same either. Aquafina actually tastes clean, so this is just what I prefer to drink. For those who suffer from Acid Reflux this hasn't caused me any problems at all. I can finally hydrate myself without becoming sick and my skin is thanking me for it. Heck, my entire body is. Thanks Aquafina!
Hailey D.
Huntington
I am not a fan of this water at all. It honestly tastes like tap water to me. It did not meet my expectations. It does not even come close to other brands of water that is a lot more tasty. The price is cheap, but I cannot get through the taste, so I will continue to buy better quality water with a higher price.
Kayla B.
Aquafina is me and my pap's favorite brand of bottled water. Unlike other brands of bottled water, the water does not taste like chemicals. Totally work the money and easy to find in stores. One thing I especially like is that the caps on the bottles are easy to open and decently sized unlike the extremely small lids on some of the other water brands' bottles. I recommend this water for your drinking pleasure.
Lizzie C.
West Union, SC
This water is just regular tap water for me. I do not find that it tastes better than its competitors I would honestly prefer polar springs or Dasani water. I only purchase this when the convenience store next to my job is out of Dasini. The packaging is nothing special. I would not recommend this product to a friend.
noodles C.
This is my daughters second favorite water to get at the store. They are pretty cheap and DEFINITELY affordable. Aquafina definitely meets my family's expectations. As for flavor, what's more to say than it's water. I would most definitely recommend this product to others.
Nellie S.
Dona Ana, NM
I really enjoy this water. The only thing I don’t like is the new cap on the bottle. It’s smaller and is hard to grip so it’s s little of a struggle to open. Because of the grip and also gripping the bottle you tend to squeeze a little more on the bottle so when you do get it open a little bit of water squirts out
Brandi C.
Odenton
I love drinking this water even on a hot day. It’s refreshing . I drink this water everyday and it is absolutely affordable. Water is good and healthy for you. It meets my expectations 100% . Water is the best thing for you and everyone should be drinking it.
Val V.
I buy this by the huge case from Sams club or Cisco’s. Water is much needed for a healthy diet. I drink about five bottles a day an my boyfriend drinks about 10 so we go through this like crazy at our house. Drink more water it does wonders for your completion.
Timbrell R.
This is one of my favorite brands of water. As a water drinker I know not all water taste the same lol. The price is great and bottled is strong (EOC-FINA)unlike the cheaper plastic bottles. This water does refill me without leaving me to feel heavy like some waters do.
Danae H.
I love this product.  It is refreshing and best served cool.
It comes in in a handy container that it resealable.  Which is perfect for trips or activities.
I recommend it to all my friends and family.
Maria S.
Cicero, IL
How you like to drink your water? Cold, warm?
Michele W.
Washington, DC
Does anyone else feel like it tastes like tap water?
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
Do you like this better than Nestle?
Sarah B.
La mesa, CA
Does this have a chemical water taste to anyone?
Kimberly M.
Why is a 24 pack always cheapest at Walmart? It seems to be $1-$2 cheaper.