BY AQUAFINA #6 in Bottled Water

Aquafina’s reverse osmosis purification system means pure water and perfect taste every time.

Hailey D.
Huntington
I am not a fan of this water at all. It honestly tastes like tap water to me. It did not meet my expectations. It does not even come close to other brands of water that is a lot more tasty. The price is cheap, but I cannot get through the taste, so I will continue to buy better quality water with a higher price.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Aquafina is my trusted water brand. I know that when I purchase this I am getting purified water that tastes great! I don't purchase any other water bottles, I think this brand is worth the money since I will actually drink this one. I recommend if your trying to drink water give Aquafina a try!   @ Aquafina Purified Drinking Water
April H.
Vanderbilt
I love this water it taste real good.doesnt taste like the bottle like some waters do . This is the only water I buy. I never bought water before until 6 yrs ago, I always drank well water , well I moved in the city and had to buy my water cause city water sucks, and I tried every one I came across and this one is by far the best tasting water.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
This water is okay but nothing great.  In my opinion is tastes similar to tap water, which is not something that I want from a bottled water company.  I would only buy this occasionally and I don't think I'd buy it again.  Would not recommend this water.
Lizzie C.
West Union, SC
This water is just regular tap water for me. I do not find that it tastes better than its competitors I would honestly prefer polar springs or Dasani water. I only purchase this when the convenience store next to my job is out of Dasini. The packaging is nothing special. I would not recommend this product to a friend.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Love Aquafina water. It tastes great. I don’t drink any water other than bottle. It’s smooth with no need to filter. My kids enjoy this water. I love smart water but for the price this is my go to. I would buy again.
Arielle W.
North Gouverneur
My favorite bottled water on the market. I wish the bottles were bigger though. Individually they are quite expensive for the amount of water you get. They have a great flavor which makes them my favorite bottled water. I buy it all the time when I am out shopping.
Val V.
I buy this by the huge case from Sams club or Cisco’s. Water is much needed for a healthy diet. I drink about five bottles a day an my boyfriend drinks about 10 so we go through this like crazy at our house. Drink more water it does wonders for your completion.
Nicole L.
Chesterton
You can get this at your local dollar tree for a $1 which is nice. I know some say water has a strange flavor but to me this taste perfect! Probably one of my favorite brands. Doesn’t tase minerally or irony or anything like that to me! I would recommend
Timbrell R.
This is one of my favorite brands of water. As a water drinker I know not all water taste the same lol. The price is great and bottled is strong (EOC-FINA)unlike the cheaper plastic bottles. This water does refill me without leaving me to feel heavy like some waters do.
Maria S.
How you like to drink your water? Cold, warm?
Michele W.
Washington, DC
Does anyone else feel like it tastes like tap water?
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
Do you like this better than Nestle?
Sarah B.
San Diego, CA
Does this have a chemical water taste to anyone?
Kimberly M.
Why is a 24 pack always cheapest at Walmart? It seems to be $1-$2 cheaper.