BY AQUAFINA #7 in Bottled Water

The more water you drink the better you feel. And since Aquafina's 7 step Hydro-7 Purification System removes substances other bottled waters leave in, you get pure water and perfect taste every time.

• Does anyone else feel like it tastes like tap water?11 Answers
  • Do you like this better than Nestle?10 Answers
  • Ive been looking for a new water brand ! and i am very disappoint...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mercedes P.
Salisbury, MD
People always say that water taste the same but that is far from the truth. Aquafina has a very crisp and refreshing taste and I prefer this water over any other. This is the only kind I will drink and I always have my mom buy for trips.
Lizzie C.
west union, SC
This water is just regular tap water for me. I do not find that it tastes better than its competitors I would honestly prefer polar springs or Dasani water. I only purchase this when the convenience store next to my job is out of Dasini. The packaging is nothing special. I would not recommend this product to a friend.
Samira R.
Columbia, SC
I have always gone to Aquafina for my bottle water but it is a little bitter. Other than that, it is my favorite type of bottled water after Dasani. There isn't much to say about water. It is affordable and easy to find at any store. I like that they make the 32 packs so you can get a lot of it at once.
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
This is one of my favorite bottles of water. It has a thicker plastic and it's not as flimsy as the Publix or Kroger brand waters. There's always a sale at the grocery store and I believe it's very affordable for all. The taste is very clean and crisp and doesn't have any kind of after taste I recommend it to all
Michael R.
Tallahassee, FL
This doesnt serve what we are looking for. This will consolidate the reviews what I am looking is to add random reviews to products for all products so that google can index them and show our products with higher rank in search. This is a hack what we are looking for and not legitimate customer reviews , so basically i am thinking of faking it till i make it in top search.
Amanda M.
Batavia, NY
As a dancer, I have to continuously drink water throughout the day. Have to make sure I stay hydrated, of course, and this is the best water to do so. I feel great after taking a sip of this water. Since my roommate first got me to try this water, it is the only water I have gone after. I highly recommend for this hydrating pleasure!
Shai A.
Best Water on the Planet to me lol you can taste the difference in waters and this brand for sure has it on kind of taste i would definitely recommend this water to others in a heart beat this the only brand of water that come into our house .
zayla o.
Perris
This taste just like water is suppose to taste. Plain. Yes it met my expectations i was thirsty and it quenched my thirst. I mean it taste like water so hell yea it tasted good. If i had nothing else to drink in my house yes i would buy this again.
Emily O.
Milwaukee
Aquafina is by far my least favorite type of bottled water. The water tastes like plastic, and this water is generally more expensive than other water bottles that honestly taste better. I feel like Aquafina is every where I go because it is owned by the big soda company, and I am disappointed with it every time.
IS 🌹.
Darby, PA
I love this water .. I always buy it more often than any other brand ...I've heard people say it tastes weird but I mean it's clean and healthy to drink and comes and a nice packaging and I do recommend people to buy this
Maria S.
How you like to drink your water? Cold, warm?
Michele W.
Washington , DC
Does anyone else feel like it tastes like tap water?
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
Do you like this better than Nestle?
Sarah B.
San Diego, CA
Does this have a chemical water taste to anyone?
Kimberly M.
Why is a 24 pack always cheapest at Walmart? It seems to be $1-$2 cheaper.