BY AQUAFINA #8 in Bottled Water

Aquafina’s reverse osmosis purification system means pure water and perfect taste every time.

Buy on Walmart*
Hailey D.
Huntington
I am not a fan of this water at all. It honestly tastes like tap water to me. It did not meet my expectations. It does not even come close to other brands of water that is a lot more tasty. The price is cheap, but I cannot get through the taste, so I will continue to buy better quality water with a higher price.
Kayla B.
Aquafina is me and my pap's favorite brand of bottled water. Unlike other brands of bottled water, the water does not taste like chemicals. Totally work the money and easy to find in stores. One thing I especially like is that the caps on the bottles are easy to open and decently sized unlike the extremely small lids on some of the other water brands' bottles. I recommend this water for your drinking pleasure.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Aquafina is my trusted water brand. I know that when I purchase this I am getting purified water that tastes great! I don't purchase any other water bottles, I think this brand is worth the money since I will actually drink this one. I recommend if your trying to drink water give Aquafina a try!   @ Aquafina Purified Drinking Water
April H.
Vanderbilt
I love this water it taste real good.doesnt taste like the bottle like some waters do . This is the only water I buy. I never bought water before until 6 yrs ago, I always drank well water , well I moved in the city and had to buy my water cause city water sucks, and I tried every one I came across and this one is by far the best tasting water.
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
This water is okay but nothing great.  In my opinion is tastes similar to tap water, which is not something that I want from a bottled water company.  I would only buy this occasionally and I don't think I'd buy it again.  Would not recommend this water.
Lizzie C.
West Union, SC
This water is just regular tap water for me. I do not find that it tastes better than its competitors I would honestly prefer polar springs or Dasani water. I only purchase this when the convenience store next to my job is out of Dasini. The packaging is nothing special. I would not recommend this product to a friend.
Kari L.
Blacklick, OH
This water is fine to drink, it tastes like typical water, nothing to me like tap. However I hate the packaging. While I appreciate less plastic, I prefer buying a case of water which hasn't had a busted bottle due to transit to the store. I probably will never buy unless it is on sale, it is expensive and I like generic way better.
noodles C.
Sandusky
This is my daughters second favorite water to get at the store. They are pretty cheap and DEFINITELY affordable. Aquafina definitely meets my family's expectations. As for flavor, what's more to say than it's water. I would most definitely recommend this product to others.
Nellie S.
Dona Ana
I really enjoy this water. The only thing I don’t like is the new cap on the bottle. It’s smaller and is hard to grip so it’s s little of a struggle to open. Because of the grip and also gripping the bottle you tend to squeeze a little more on the bottle so when you do get it open a little bit of water squirts out
Val V.
I buy this by the huge case from Sams club or Cisco’s. Water is much needed for a healthy diet. I drink about five bottles a day an my boyfriend drinks about 10 so we go through this like crazy at our house. Drink more water it does wonders for your completion.
Maria S.
How you like to drink your water? Cold, warm?
Michele W.
Washington, DC
Does anyone else feel like it tastes like tap water?
Jannet  M.
Springtown, TX
Do you like this better than Nestle?
Sarah B.
San Diego, CA
Does this have a chemical water taste to anyone?
Kimberly M.
Why is a 24 pack always cheapest at Walmart? It seems to be $1-$2 cheaper.