BY AQUAFINA #9 in Bottled Water

The more water you drink the better you feel. And since Aquafina's 7 step Hydro-7 Purification System removes substances other bottled waters leave in, you get pure water and perfect taste every time.

• Does anyone else feel like it tastes like tap water?11 Answers
  • Do you like this better than Nestle?10 Answers
  • Ive been looking for a new water brand ! and i am very disappoint...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Bruna A.
Bruna A.
new rochelle, NY
You know, when I heard about the "tap water" scandal Pepsi and Coca Cola got into, I thought about it for a while and decided it just doesn't bother me that much. It doesn't claim to be anything else on the bottle and Aquafina is still my favorite bottled water. It sure tastes better than MY tap water. And in the end, anything that encourages people to drink more water (as opposed to those AWFUL soft drinks) is a great thing.

Find the bottled water that you like the taste of best. Don't pay more for it just because it's been shipped (using plenty of environmentally friendly OIL) from a plant that's probably defacing the natural beautfy of Fiji unless the taste really is better. You can get minerals from multi-vitamins for crying out loud. If you can put a filter on your own tap and refill a non-disposable container, do it! but if you're thirsty while you're out and about, grab a bottle of good, healthy water, recycle the container, and stop worrying about petty media scandals.
Mred Positive Review

Tastes better than MY tap water, anyway!
Read complete review

Most Liked Negative Review

Just tap water, and not very good tap water at that.
My school only carried Pepsi co products in its vending machines, so I became very familiar with the taste of Aquafina bottled water. Problem was, I couldn't tell much difference in the taste...
Joanne W.
Joanne W.
Pinehurst, NC
I never realized this before, but Aquafina is the go-to bottled water brand for those nitpicky about price, taste, and yes, the bottle itself. I'm pretty low-maintenance with bottled water, but my fiance's family will only go for Aquafina. Since they travel often and go on roadtrips frequently, they like Aquafina for its sturdy plastic bottles (think one hand on the steering wheel, and the other holding a water bottle). I'm all about conserving and saving plastic, but when it means opening up a flimsy bottle and spilling all over my work clothes on the way to work, that's never fun.
Blake G.
Blake G.
Gastonia, NC
To make my story short I am an opera major and I work 21 credit hours a semester plus operas year round. My schedule is obviously very tight and if you didn't know singing requires LOTS and LOTS of water. When I can afford it (keep in mind I am a college student who has no time to work) I will buy a case of Aquafina water bottles and let me just tell you... It is the little things that can make your day and when I'm required to "tank my water" aka drink gallons of water a day.... This is my go to. I love it love it love it. Again, it's the little things.
Kelsie G.
Kelsie G.
Can I say this is just water if you don't like mineral water I would not suggest this or Zephyrhills they have a very mannerly taste and sometimes can give me headaches I know it sounds weird but I do love how much comes in a pack and I love the taste of this water does not give me headaches and it's very refreshing I drink it all the time I buy most of my water at drugstores and convenient stores including CVS Walmart Walgreens and Publix I love this water it's very cost effective and easy to access I suggest this to many people .
Divya R.
Divya R.
Camas, WA

I am very choosy when it comes to bottled water. There is only couple of brands that I love and purchase again and again. One of those brands is Aquafina. I usually get crates of 24 or 36 bottles from Costco, Sams or BJ’s. I want my water to taste like water and nothing else. I don’t drink soda, coffee or tea hence water is everything for me. I also drink around 120oZ of water everyday hence my bottled waters are very important. And Aquafina Bottles helps me keep track of how much water I have consumed for the day
beranize e.
beranize e.
Let's be real you would think water is water is water. The brand or anything shouldn't matter it's all good for you at the end of the day. WRONG, now of course it is all good for you but brand does make a difference and it does have a taste to it! Some waters are sweet, some you can taste nothing but minerals, some make a hissing sound when you open it like it were soda. Aquafina has that sweet taste that is just not my cup of tea. I rarely to never purchase this but there's been a few other choices at times.
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
El Cajon, CA
Not my favorite brand of water. To me it leaves an aftertaste in my mouth or has a taste of metal which is really unpleasant especially because I'm not an avid water drinker. So for me to want to grab a water bottle instead of juice or something else it has to taste good while cold or not cold and it has to not leave an aftertaste or have any taste at all. Price wise it okay. If I and super thirsty and there is nothing else available them I will grab for Aquafina but other than that it's not my favorite.
Julia W.
Julia W.
Casa Grande, AZ
We generally purchase our home drinking water in big 5 gallon jugs, but there are times when we want unopened/sealed water out on the go. We keep at least a 12 pack in the car not just because we are big water drinkers, but because we live in the desert and never want to be out away from home without a supply. Aquafina has a better than average plastic bottle. It doesn't collapse and get harder to hold as much as some brands bottles do. Overall a good product that we buy when it's on sale.
Joshua R.
Joshua R.
Spartanburg, SC
It is rare that I really find a bottled water that I would hold above the rest. this is one of those. the water is clean and taste free. I like that their bottles tend to take a little more punishment than other bottles. I carry them in my work van and oftentimes things will shift and possibly fall onto the bottles. I have never had one of these break whereas other brands certainly have left me drying everything up. highly recommend and expecially if they may not get the softest treatment
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Indio, CA
Aquafina is a great source of hydration. water is such a important part of our beauty regimen. add water o your daily routine and your hair will shine brighter and your skin will look younger and have more radiance. plus water helps fuah any toxins from your body that may be causing you to feel sick. water is cheap well kind of you cant afford to skip 8 oz at least once a day if not more. it's available almost anywhere. I really love aquafina water. you will to. I highly recommend it.

Maria S.
Maria S.
How you like to drink your water? Cold, warm?
Michele W.
Michele W.
Brawley, CA
Does anyone else feel like it tastes like tap water?
Jannet  M.
Jannet M.
Springtown, TX
Do you like this better than Nestle?
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
San Diego, CA
Does this have a chemical water taste to anyone?
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Why is a 24 pack always cheapest at Walmart? It seems to be $1-$2 cheaper.