BeveragesWaterAquafina
Pure Unflavored Water - 20 fl oz Bottle

Aquafina Pure Unflavored Water - 20 fl oz Bottle

by Aquafina

#6 in Water

Aquafina’s reverse osmosis purification system means pure water and perfect taste every time.

How hard is it to get samples or the voxbox??
Is this refreshing
Don’t you think some bottle water taste weird
Start your review of Aquafina Pure Unflavored Water - 20 fl oz Bottle!
Rogelio S.
Laredo, TX
Aquafina Pure Unflavored Water - 20 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Rogelio S.
I recently did the switch from Ozarka to Aquafina. And I must say I do notice a big difference in taste and quality. Aquafina is much better without a doubt, the quality is there, price wise is slightly higher but worth it. Don't believe me, put it to the test in one week have them and compare.
Jennifer H.
2,668 reviews
Aquafina Pure Unflavored Water - 20 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Jennifer H.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
I am not crazy about Aquafina despite how readily available and popular it is. It tastes flat and has a bad chemical taste to me.
Kelley R.
Waterbury, CT
Aquafina Pure Unflavored Water - 20 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Kelley R.
Tastes fresh and clean as well as pure. I really appreciate their efforts in making their bottles thinner and eco friendly.
Christine B.
Turtle Creek, PA
1,020 reviews
Aquafina Pure Unflavored Water - 20 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Christine B.
Aquafina Pure Unflavored Water - 20 fl oz Bottle Ive never been a fan of Aquafina water it is pure water but it always has a funky taste to me. I only get it when it’s the only option available which happened today at the gas station… Well it was this or Dasani which is the worst on my list!
Shelby J.
Westerville, OH
Aquafina Pure Unflavored Water - 20 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Shelby J.
I think this stuff is OK if it’s the only thing that’s around. It kind of taste earthy and like the dirt way. I’m not really sure how else to explain it other than I just taste flat and like the earth. I try not to drink a lot of water that comes in bottles because I don’t like the plastic use. It’s not good for the environment and there’s better alternatives.
Yaritza V.
Laredo, TX
Aquafina Pure Unflavored Water - 20 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Yaritza V.
I really enjoy to drink this water! It’s like every other water however I do not enjoy the taste as much. I grow up drinking this brand because my grandfather used to work in this company. I find this water regular, the price is good tho
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
Aquafina Pure Unflavored Water - 20 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Fatima A R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product it’s my favorite product Aquafina pure Unflavored Water 20fl oz bottle
Brittany H.
High Point, NC
Aquafina Pure Unflavored Water - 20 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Brittany H.
Aquafina is my go to bottled water. To the people who say that water is flavorless are nuts. You can tell the difference in quality based on what the water in a bottle tastes like. Aquafina never tastes dirty and never tastes like chemicals. Just clean water.
Amanda S.
Talent, OR
Aquafina Pure Unflavored Water - 20 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Amanda S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how Aquafina water tastes and it’s not expensive like other spring water brands. It mixes well with any and all flavor additives. This is my go to water brand. Aquafina Pure Unflavored Water - 20 fl oz Bottle
member-26cb4
I like this water. I buy the case of 16.9oz bottles from Walmart. I like that this water doesn’t have a taste like some other bottled waters do.

107 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mireya S.
hobbs
il y a 2 ans
Rachel H. il y a 2 ans
Maria T.
il y a 2 ans
Aquafina Does this water have salt in it ?
Nicolas H. il y a 2 ans
Read the label once again to make sure. Dont think it has salt in it. Says its natural spring water.