BY AQUAFINA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I have seen these ay the store and I been wanting to try ...2 Answers
  • I want to know if this really give my lips moist & sm...2 Answers
  • Has anyone seen the bigger stand alone aquafina lip balms...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "This stuff is absolutely great! Especially in colder weather when your lips tend to dry out more. This product leaves a coolness and freshness and nice scent and sweet taste" in 21 reviews
  • "AMAZING! this has helped so much with preventing and healing chapped lips. smells good and not a bad price. I'm hooked!" in 4 reviews
Heather M.
Very sad to see this has been discontinued. I just discovered it last week. It was a cheap impulse purchase when I was picking up diapers, and I fell in love the second I put it on. I got the one in the blue tube that has menthol in it because I love the cooling sensation on my chapped lips. It glides on so smoothly. It's not sticky or greasy at all, and it feels so nice. Very moisturizing, and you can tell as soon as you put it on.
Libby E.
Columbus
I recently bought these chapsticks made by Aquafina. I bought my pack from a local Walmart and was told by the casheer there to give them a try. I’m so glad I did because I am constantly using these chapsticks. They come in handy for chapped, cracked, wind burnt, or dry lips. I use mine every night to give myself soft, smooth and hydrated lips. I especially use Aquafina’s chapsticks when I feel my lips getting severely chapped. Their chapsticks are smooth to put on and hydrate your lips almost instantly. One night of using these products and your lips will be thanking you!!
Page M.
Greensboro, GA
this is my favorite chapstick ever. it is hard to find, but worth the search. many chapsticks make my lips peel and seem to make the condition of my lips worse after use. this chapstick is particularly moisturizing with no hard after effects. keep my lips hydrated and smooth for hours with just one use.
Kayla E.
Suffolk, VA
The only chapstick I️ really use at all, soooo hydrating and so refreshing. Literally feels like water on the lips! Love it so much. Can’t find them at most stores which sucks, so usually have to ride around till we find some
Elisha S.
Rossville , GA
Best chapstick ever made. You can tell it’s effective because as soon as you put it on your lips have a cool, tingling sensation. My lips always feel smooth and refreshed after using. This is the only brand of chapstick I will buy.
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
Goes on smooth & is long lasting- two things that are definite musts when choosing a good lip balm. This one is priced right & does a great job moisturizing & protecting those sweet puckers & giving you 'kiss me' lips 24/7 while smelling & tasting incredible. I love it & I hope you will too.
Peace ✌ Love ❤
#RachReviews
#h2o
Kaci A.
Gordon, NE
This is absolutely my favorite lip balm out there. I simply can not live without it! I use it every night before bed to keep my lips soft and healthy. If you've never tried it now is the time. The blue is my favorite and it is better than any of the others. When I can find blue by itself I'll buy $30 worth at a time just to know I have it on hand!
Tamarah P.
These lip balms are truly amazing! I had dry lips for over a week and when I applied one of the lipbalms my lips became soft and pain-free. I found it odd that we're in the middle of summer and I'm experiencing dry lips cuz usually I experience this during the cold season. Has jojoba oil and almond oil which are both very hydrating! Highly recommended!
Candace K.
Hodgenville
These are my absolute favorite.. I take my favorite one and my 3 daughter split the others.. they are so fun to use and I love that they are slim and I sometimes forget I even have it with me... I love the way it goes on my lips and it gives them a lovely shine..
Emily H.
Fort Worth, TX
I dont know were to even begin with this . i love this lip balm the moment i get chapped lips this is the first balm i go to . the instant i put it on it helps hydrate my lips . If lips are real chapped sometimes it can burn , but within the hour your lips feel amazing. Its a must buy for anyone who has really bad chapped lips
Orlando M.
Do these lip balks smell good and worth the price? where could these items be located?
Fatima P.
I have seen these ay the store and I been wanting to try them out would any one recommend these
Shirley A.
bloomfield, nj
I want to know if this really give my lips moist & smooth lips .For this cold winter
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
I haven't seen this in stores! Where has anyone seen these at?! I want!
Rissy R.
Fredericksburg
Has anyone seen the bigger stand alone aquafina lip balms locally in or around Fredericksburg Virginia?? I'm always on the hunt for them but it's so hard to find them. Thanks!