BY AQUAFINA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Aquafina lip oil - Calming Botanicals. Jojoba oil + Vitamin E + Almond oil. Our unique moisture replenishing system combined with a botanically enriched formula of jojoba and almond oils, delivers maximum hydration and shine. Size: 5g - One Tube

• Does this have a pleasant taste, in case I lick my lips? ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I live by this product. I have a bad habit of constantly licking my lips so of course they become dry. With the help of this product my lips remain moisturized all day. The minty tingle gives you a refreshing feel. I literally buy 3 at a time." in 4 reviews
Erica S.
Mcdonough, GA
I love this stuff! However I have the pink/red tube of this that’s a berry flavor that smells so good and according to my husband, tastes pretty good too lol! It’s really cheap. It can be a little “sticky” but not so much that it’s like your “dress up makeup” from when you were a kid lol!
Kelsey G.
Parsons, TN
I bought this lip oil a few days ago at work, because my lips were dry and sore. I was skeptical
at first, since it was the same brand as a type of Bottled water. Upon using it, I was really impressed. The consistency wasn't too runny or too thick. It didn't have much of a test, but did have a great feel. It actually calmed the soreness of my lips and hydrated them perfectly. I also loved the tingle form the menthol in it. That's what made my lips FEEL better. I will definitely be buying more once I run out.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
This is truly one of the most amazing lip products I have tried. I love the minty tingle and that it's a slight shine before it soaks in completely. My lips aren't only protected, they're being repaired and I can visibly see results each day I use this. Summers in Texas are too hot for lip balms, they melt everywhere, so I have a tube of this in each bag, purse, work desk, and car console I use. Highly, highly recommend.
Catherine J.
Charleston, WV
I recently have tried this product out. I really like it. Stays on basically all day. The only thing I don’t like about is when you put it on it gets in your mouth and tastes like medicine. That’s the only downfall of this product. Other than that I really like it.
Allison N.
This oil is so hydrating and healing! I highly recommend it. It is currently my go to, and that says a lot because I have a love for lip products. I like it better than Carmex which says a lot and I got mine for $1.30. Absolute steal!
Lauren C.
Pineville , LA
It says the product has been discontinued but I recently bought this at my local dollar store for only $1 which is a steal for a product like this. It feels very cooling and minty and I put it on my lips atleast 3 times a day.
madison 💖.
Newark, DE
It’s a really cooling and minty feeling. It makes my lips feel good and looking like I have a lip gloss on. It doesn’t last super long but I like putting it on a lot anyways because of the cooling feeling.
Nina G.
Pikeville , NC
I love this stuff ! I use it as a lipgloss lol I have the four berry blend flavor. I always have this around & it lasts awhile. It is pretty much a oil for your lips that smells HEAVENLY !!!!
Tracey L.
Staten Island , NY
The perfect lip treatment. I like to use after my night routine apply before bed. My morning routine apply after shower .. get ready and your lips are super soft and smooth. Keep in your bag to soften up your matte lips. It’s very underrated and hard to find
Ashlyn S.
Austin, TX
This is seriously my favorite chapstick ever! You can use it as a lip gloss or a chapstick. It does great at both! It's like quenching your thirst for your lips. It heals them quickly and isn't sticky at all!LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Terri B.
Adrian, MI
Does this have a pleasant taste, in case I lick my lips? Ive had some that taste so bad, it deters me from using it again.