Aquafina Hydrating Lip Oil One Tube

by Aquafina

Aquafina lip oil - Calming Botanicals. Jojoba oil + Vitamin E + Almond oil. Our unique moisture replenishing system combined with a botanically enriched formula of jojoba and almond oils, delivers maximum hydration and shine. Size: 5g - One Tube

Does anyone know if they still sell this anywhere hidden👀? Thanks!
Would this work well as a lip gloss?
Does this have a pleasant taste, in case I lick my lips? Ive had some that taste so bad, it deters me from using it again.
Start your review of Aquafina Hydrating Lip Oil One Tube!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I live by this product. I have a bad habit of constantly licking my lips so of course they become dry. With the help of this product my lips remain moisturized all day. The minty tingle gives you a refreshing feel. I literally buy 3 at a time.in reviews
Claire W.
Brooksville, FL
Aquafina Hydrating Lip Oil One Tube uploaded by Claire W.
This stuff is straight from heaven. It moisturizes my lips and keeps them soft and full of color. I would buy this again and again to make sure I always have some. I was honestly surprised how much I loved this silly cheap product.
CrisTal C.
Weslaco, TX
Aquafina Hydrating Lip Oil One Tube uploaded by CrisTal C.
This product hydrates your lips, does not dry them out. Cute travel size, and lasts long. I suggest they make scented ones too.
ruellen Y.
Westernport, MD
Aquafina Hydrating Lip Oil One Tube uploaded by ruellen Y.
I love this aquafina hydrating lip oil because it keeps my lips hydrated because my lips are always dry. It has this slight minty flavor that i love too. Influenster
Robbin J.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I really love this lip oil! It’s very hydrating and really helps heal and feels good on dry and chapped lips. It feels sort of minty/tingly when you first put it on, in a pleasant way. I like to put this on at night before bed like a moisturizer for my lips.
Mary P.
Philadelphia, PA
Aquafina Hydrating Lip Oil One Tube uploaded by Mary P.
Purchased at: Dollar General
Love these lip oils. I use these after using a lip scrub to add hydration to my lips. I also like to use these at night under a lip balm. They’re nicely priced. Available at Dollar General.
Tina N.
Harvey, LA
Honestly just purchased this product because I thought the packaging was a cute blue. But surprisingly I like it a lot compared to lip oils that I’ve spent more money on. It’s a little minty, gives your lip a nice gloss, and hydrating. It does not irritate my lips, which is a huge PLUS!
Oxzonna L.
Elizabethtown, PA
I just bought this chapstick in hopes of it having a tingling sensation like a medicated one and it exceeded my expectations. It’s easy to apply, has a cooling sensation and hydrated your lips. I love it!
Loreli F.
I love this , keeps my lips hydrated the fact that it has a fresh feeling every time I put it on it’s amazing
Anita S.
Valley, AL
Aquafina Hydrating Lip Oil One Tube uploaded by Anita S.
Love theses lip glosses. My favorite is berry loco.. They last a long time. Not so bad
Ashlyn S.
Wichita, KS
This is seriously my favorite chapstick ever! You can use it as a lip gloss or a chapstick. It does great at both! It's like quenching your thirst for your lips. It heals them quickly and isn't sticky at all!LOVE LOVE LOVE!