BY AQUAFINA #40 in Bottled Water

Want all the benefits of water without giving up taste? FlavorSplash gives you exactly that! A splash of natural fruit flavors with no sugar and no carbs. see more...

• Does this have real blueberry in it? I've been wanting to try it ...1 Answers
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
I really didn't like the flavoring that they added. I love the idea of it, but the berry flavor seemed very artificial. It tasted like I was drinking watered down cough syrup.
Victoria L.
Knoxville, TN
Probably one of my favorite flavored waters out there. I love a nice refreshing glass of water as much as the next person but sometimes it can be boring so why not spruce it up with some berry flavor! It's very yummy I just wish it tasted more natural rather than artificial it is a LITTLE on the sweet side
Patrice C.
This water has the worst after taste ever. You can absolutely tell that it's made with some artificial sweetener. It's nothing like flavored water more like clear crap.
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
I really hate water, but I need to drink it for my diet.  This stuff is my favorite flavor out of all the ones they have. Definitely helping this water hater stay hydrated. It can be a little pricey if you're using it a lot, but worth it in the long run.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
This is amazing! The taste of this is so good, i'm obsessed! I got my first one a couple weeks and i've had at least one every day since then. My friends are also just as obsessed with this as I am. Great product.
natalie d.
My mom loves these because she hates the taste of regular water. she said that they're very refreshing, this flavor was her favorite and its best when cold. i didn't like them though because i thought the fruit taste was very artificial. if i were to drink water, id rather drink regular water than something chock-full of chemicals and artificial flavors. and if i wanted fruity water I'd drink homemade infused water. but that's just me. if i wanted to drink something that's sugary and artificial i would drink a coke. giving it 5 stars because my mom loves these. I'm just really picky. i think its worth a try though.
Alexis K.
Clinton Township, MI
This is a very tasty drink is very low-calorie and it's not too expensive to run a dollar or two and I totally recommend this to anybody who just loves the water with a tasty taste to it and I would definitely buy this again also if anyone doesn't like water and just wants more flavor to their water this is a good alternative happy influencing
Sara V.
Frostburg, MD
This flavor is offered at my schools vending machine and each time I go for a drink I always opt for this brand and flavor. It also helps with my appetite for some reason. Of all the waters I've reviewed on this website, this one is my favorite because of the flavor. Convenience is awesome as always and I like the light weight bottle that is sustainable and recyclable.
Melinda W.
I am seriously addicted to this water!! My whole family loves it. We have 3 kids ages 7,5, and 2 and they love drinking the mixed berry flavor. It makes drinking water so much easier. You cannot tell that the flavors are artificial so it makes it so delicious. I highly recommend this as a break from regular water.
Lyndsay S.
Binghamton , NY
This is my favorite Flavor Splash water! I've been trying to cut back on soft drinks and this is easy to drink and refreshing. It has to be really cold for me to really enjoy it, when its warm it seems a bit to sweet. From a soda drinker trying to drink more water this a good choice! Many flavors to chose from!
Michaela B.
Kannapolis, NC
Does this have real blueberry in it? I've been wanting to try it but I'm allergic to bluenerries.