BY AQUAFINA

Disclaimer: While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

Want all the benefits of water without giving up taste? Aquafina FlavorSplash Peelin' Good Sparkling Water Beverage gives you exactly that. A splash of natural fruit flavors with zero calories, no sugar and no carbs.

Aquafina FlavorSplash Peelin' Good Sparkling Water Beverage:

• Orange citrus flavor
  • B vitamins
  • 0 calories, sugar and carbs

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Natural Flavor, Potassium Benzoate (Preserves Freshness), Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Yellow 6, Calcium Disodium Edta (to Protect Flavor), Calcium Pantothenate, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6).

Stephen S.
A very refreshing beverage. One of the best out there and the flavoring isn't too syrupy like other brands I have tried. It's also a great value for the price. 12 bottles is nice to have as opposed to others that only have 6. I would highly recommend this to other folks to try for sure.
Smrithi A.
Water with a twist !!!
Packing is good and neat.
I love oranges and citrus and thatz y i love these flavored drinks. This one have a very good delicious fruit flavor.
Bubbly
Refreshing
Tasty
It keeps me happy and hydrated at times.
Compared to other alternatives the flavor is good.
Recommended for use :)
jamie b.
Taylors, SC
Not a fan of flavored water generally but this was actually not too bad. It tastes better than the usual flavored water and doesn't have that artificial sweetener flavor that pulls me away from those types of products. I enjoy that you can still have flavor without lots of calories.
Roraima M.
The bottles didn't come cased in plastic like the picture description provided. The bottles I purchased didn't have a smell or opened like it was carbonated. Taste just like water to me, and fits in my 4 year old's "diaper bag".

It's actually just a pair of clothes, some snacks and a drink every time we're on the road. You could never be too careful!
Susan H.
Owensburg, IN
I normally do not buy flavored waters as I prefer to drink just plan water, but I did find that this water had a very nice flavor to it. I do plan on buying more of them in the future. Although I would still rather drink normal water, I have had friends try it as welll.
Kyle T.
Los Angeles, CA
Yum! I love this Aquafina product. So lovely and tasty! I enjoy the splashes of citrus in here that tantalize my tongue. It gives me that extra kick in the booty when I need to hydrate and be fist pumping through my day. I'm ready whenever I grab an Aquafina FlavorSplash Peelin' Good Orange Citrus Sparking Water.
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
I tried this once because I like flavored water. I was not impressed and will not be buying this again. The flavor is horrible and very fake tasting. It has that fake sugar diet taste. I've had other flavored water that doesn't taste fake. I won't be buying again
Kristen D.
Raleigh, NC
I bought this in an attempt to curb my Diet Coke addiction and this flavor particularly as I am a huge fan of orange. This tasted natural in the orange flavor and was very drinkable. The carbonation was spot on and I will buy this again (much cheaper than many other brands on the market right now!)
Bethzy G.
Los Angeles, CA
Such cute packaging! This taste decent for the price that it cost at target. I love oranges but unfortunately this drink doesn't taste like oranges at all, taste like sugar less Kool aid. I would recommend this to people that want to try something new.
Anu g.
EL DORADO HILLS, CA
I like sparkling water specially this one, as ornage is my favorite flavor, it is a good product and good for its value. Flavors they offer are the best. it definitely met my expectation and will definitely going to recommend my friends this product.
Jasmine L.
Smiths Falls
Is the Aquafina flavor splash peelin good orange citrus any good.? It looks so yummy.!
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
Where can I get these!? This is my favorite flavor in the chapstick so I've gotta try these!