BY AQUAFINA

Disclaimer: While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

Want all the benefits of water without giving up taste? Aquafina FlavorSplash Berry Loco Sparkling Water Beverage gives you exactly that. A splash of natural fruit flavors with zero calories, no sugar and no carbs.

Aquafina FlavorSplash Berry Loco Sparkling Water Beverage:

• Four berry blend flavor
  • B vitamins
  • 0 calories, sugar and carbs

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Natural Flavor, Potassium Benzoate (Preserves Freshness), Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Calcium Disodium Edta (to Protect Flavor), Calcium Pantothenate, Niacinamide, Red 40, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6).

Jocelyn H.
Haledon , NJ
don’t love them, but I don’t completely hate them. No calories or sugar. 20 percent of your daily niacin, vitamin B6, and pantothenic acid. Peelin’ Good is the most tolerable of the three, even though it has a generic orange drink flavor. Color Me Kiwi smells like strawberry candy with a light artificial strawberry flavor. Berry Loco smells like strawberry Jello and has a slightly pleasing berry flavor that leans towards raspberry.
Aquafina has done it again with another great beverage! I love the taste and the catchy name of the Berry Loco Four Berry Blend. I found it to be really inexpensive for the 12 pack. I feel it actually exceeded my expectation, as I thought it would taste very sugary sweet, but it was very lightly sweeten and had a "fresh" taste that I have noticed with Aquafina products.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
I LOVE sparkling water during the spring and summer months and this berry loco is no exception! it tastes amazing and I really enjoy blending it into other drinks as well! like for example, this blended with ice cream, ice and almond milk, or with frozen yogurt makes the best smoothie bowl addition!

I also just enjoy drinking these by themselves as it's very refreshing and tastes just like berry flavored water!
Alayna D.
Ridgway, PA
I've recently indulged into sparkling waters and Aquafina was always my favorite bottled water so I picked this up at my local grocery store and its so good! Not to expensive and tastes so so so good! I go through cases like no tomorrow and I bring it to work with me to share. I've turned everyone i work with on to it and now we constantly have a fridge full of the berry and kiwi sparkling water! SO SO YUMMY!
erica b.
Pittsburgh, PA
This drink was way too sweet for my taste. I'm not sure that I would buy this again in terms of sparkling water I would much prefer to drink something a little bit crisper and lighter. It has an appealing look in the packaging though just something that I wouldn't drink regularly because of the taste. I would be willing to try the other flavors though
Jessica S.
Chehalis, Wa
I usually really like Aquafina's Sparkling Waters but the Berry Loco Sparking Water wasn't the best!! It had a really weird after taste! I haven't bought it since but I am open to trying it again!! I always say you should try everything at least twice, incase it was made wrong the first time!! : )
Shavon  R.
Othello, WA
I absolutely love sparkling water and this one had really good flavor which made me happy...the price was alright maybe a little on the high side...but compared to some the flavor and price r ok...I would recommend this product and overall I was happy
Tori R.
Lafayette, IN
These are so delicious! We had these in a vending machine in high school and I got one just about every day. Such great flavor, especially for a person like me who tries to drink water but has issues with the flavor. You can't even tell this is water!
Hannah J.
Cypress, TX
This water is pretty good. It's not my favorite, I only had it once. I probably won't buy it again. The flavor wasn't the best. I didn't like that it was artificially colored, that's pointless in a sparkling water. I wouldn't recommend this to people.
Sarah G.
I really like the flavor of these and the carbonation of them as well. I have only gotten these a few times but they seem to be better than most other brands. They are kind of pricey but that is due to the brand and reputation. I would recommend these to other people if they are willing to pay for the price of them.