Aquafina Flavorsplash Sparkling Water Color Me Kiwi Strawberry uploaded by Antionette B.Aquafina Flavorsplash Sparkling Water Color Me Kiwi Strawberry uploaded by Gardenia J.

BY AQUAFINA #56 in Seltzers & Tonics

Disclaimer: While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

Want all the benefits of water without giving up taste? Aquafina FlavorSplash Color Me Kiwi Sparkling Water Beverage gives you exactly that. A splash of natural fruit flavors with zero calories, no sugar and no carbs.

Aquafina FlavorSplash Color Me Kiwi Sparkling Water Beverage:

• Kiwi strawberry flavor
  • B vitamins
  • 0 calories, sugar and carbs

Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Benzoate (Preserves Freshness), Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Calcium Disodium Edta (to Protect Flavor), Calcium Pantothenate, Niacinamide, Yellow 5, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Blue 1.

• So I've been looking for new flavors, is this one good?1 Answers
Maribel G.
This Sparkling Water Beverage is so delicious, it also includes Vitamins which are good for you. It's not so sweet or high in sugar, and it is also low in calories. Instead of buying Gatorade I now buy this beverage, I will always buy this. Everyone should try it out, trust me it has a good taste.
Antionette B.
Magnolia, AR
Ive had this drink only once and it was incredible I immediately went to the store the following day and they were sold out and have yet to get more this drink is awesome in taste not to sweet not high in sugar or calories and it really taste good with this drink why ever buy or drink a soda and the kids loved it and the hubby I would buy again if I ever find it at the store
sherry S.
I pretty much love almost anything kiwi strawberry flavored. I've had this a few times. Good flavor. Honestly tlits great for parties. Good packagijg. Flavor is delicious. Tastes really good. Id recommend this to others asking. Not going out of my way that's odd lol oh hey.... thebkiwi strawberry is great try it *hanging out in the pizza section* just naw
Archel A.
San Pedro, CA
I'm usually not a fan of bottled water, because I can taste the plastic, but this stuff takes the cake! That little bit of flavoring is perfect, and this (the raspberry)is my favorite of the choices they have! My second favorite is the Wild Berry, and the one I like least is the Grape (I don't remember if I've ever had the Strawberry Kiwi...). I highly recommend (though from here is not the cheapest route to take).
Surekha S.
Minneapolis, MN
No calories or sugar. 20 percent of your daily niacin, vitamin B6, and pantothenic acid. Kiwi is the most tolerable of the three, even though it has a generic orange drink flavor. Color Me Kiwi smells like strawberry candy with a light artificial strawberry flavor. Berry Loco smells like strawberry Jello and has a slightly pleasing berry flavor that leans towards raspberry.
Elizabeth L.
Jacksonville, NC
I'm a big Aquafina fan, but this was just too sweet for my sparkling water preferences. I much prefer something with subtle flavors, else I'll just go and drink koolaid/juice. The price is definitely right though if you're looking for something a bit more affordable than its competitors.
Gina F.
Palmerton, PA
This is my favorite of all the Aquafina FlavorSplash products! It perfectly captures the kiwi strawberry taste. I love the new look and I will continue to buy it frequently! It's bright packaging stands out on the shelf. I would recommend trying this product!
Rachel W.
Memphis, TN
I love the flavor of these! Kiwi strawberry is one of my favorite flavors, but it tastes of less chemicals than other sparkling water brands I've had. I don't have them too often, but they do have a nice taste. I'd definitely be willing to buy another one.
Stephanie F.
I tried this product in hopes that I could replace soft drinks as I am trying to live a healthier lifestyle but this particular flavor was awful. It left a medicinal after taste, but I did like that fact that it has just the right amount of carbination to help me ween of the on healthy soft drinks.
Emily B.
Norwalk, IA
I love drinking water because i love knowing that it is detoxing my body as well as keeping me hydrated. i love the taste of the kiwi and strawberry combination as well as the slight carbination of the sparkling water effect. i will buy it agian for sure
Jasmine G.
So I've been looking for new flavors, is this one good?