BY AQUAFINA

Want all the benefits of water without giving up taste? FlavorSplash gives you exactly that! A splash of natural fruit flavors with zero calories, no sugar and no carbs. see more...

• I agree with you, I dislike flavor water beverages becaus...1 Answers
Shannon H.
Huntington, IN
Taste is odd. Price is way to high for this whatever product. Just put a lemon, lime, or wedge of orange in your water and call it a day. Save your money and time with this item.
Brianna C.
Peoria , AZ
I dislike this, taste like I'm drinking a diet beverage not flavored water. I cant deal with this after taste either. I don't like diet drinks so if you do you might like this. its just not for me.
Ashley H.
Columbus, OH
I lovee these! They're so yummy and refreshing. I would recommend these to anyone. Espically people who don't like to drink water, there are so many flavors!
Brandy M.
Portland, IN
I love these. Taste great. The flavor is great for those who don't like the taste if plain water. There's many different flavors to enjoy
Meghan G.
I did not like the taste of this. It wasn't even like water. It almost tasted a bit like medicine or a cheap diet soda. Not a big fan.
Alex C.
I dislike the taste. It taste like a diet beverage. Some might find it deliciouse, bit sadly I'm not one of those people
Soeli V.
In Unicorn Land
Cuán cuy de viaje conocí este producto el cual es muy bueno, sabe brutal!!!
rosa L.
I agree with you, I dislike flavor water beverages because they do taste like diet !