BeveragesFlavored WaterAquafina
FlavorSplash Liquid Water Enhancement World Peach Peach Mango

Aquafina FlavorSplash Liquid Water Enhancement World Peach Peach Mango

by Aquafina

Disclaimer: While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

Aquafina FlavorSplash World Peach Liquid Water Enhancer has great taste, no sugar, and a splash of fruit flavor. Who said you can't have it all?

Aquafina FlavorSplash World Peach Liquid Water Enhancer:

• Try water with a splash
  • Sodium free

Ingredients: Water, Citric Acid, Potassium Citrate, Sucralose, Natural Flavor, Acesulfame Potassium, Potassium Sorbate (Preserves Freshness), Red 40, Yellow 5, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate (Preserves Freshness)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aquafina FlavorSplash Liquid Water Enhancement World Peach Peach Mango!
Melissa C.
LA
Purchased at: Target
I love that this isn’t too sweet for your water. It does like taste in peach and it’s a great taste
Alexandrea P.
Byron, CA
I love my flavored waters! It’s great to pack in my purse for when I’m on the go. Great for traveling too
Christine G.
Chase City, VA
Was not a fan of this flavor splash. I just dont like flavored water. I gave it one star because the taste was horrible. It was strong and too peachy. Just not me
Selena B.
Man
I’m not much on flavored drinks like these but this one was very good! Very affordable, and it makes quite a few drinks. It’s just as good as the leading brands and I recommend it to all my friends. I will buy this again.
Shannon W.
Kansas City, MO
I do live this water flavor I. My Essential water. They don’t have essential water to pick from but I found this. I use essential due to the ph9 but I live the peach flavor Aquafina!
Jamie C.
Orleans
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Flavorsplaah liquid water from aquafina has a great peach taste. For people that love peaches. But it’s not over powering like other drinks- it’s still light and very cooling to drink on a hot summer day.
Alexa C.
Philadelphia, PA
Aquafina FlavorSplash Liquid Water Enhancement World Peach Peach Mango is so great! I would recommend it!

Looking for your answer?