BY AQUAFINA #82 in Flavored Water

Water + fun, Aquafina FlavorSplash has delicious fruit flavor and 0 calories. Make a Splash.

Nataliya K.
I love drinking water! And especially if you add flavor to it, it can't get any better. And for those who don't like water this is great because it flavored and healthy for you. & it tastes great!
Alisha B.
Brunswick, ME
Raspberry Aquafina is really refreshing. I always bought them at work out of the beverage machines but now I have a hard time finding them anywhere! They do have a weird after taste too but overall I love this drink.
Ashley D.
Wynantskill , NY
I used to love these as a kid but I now find them to have a weird after taste. I don't typically go for these types of products because they are full of sugar
Sara C.
Callaway, FL
Its cool,tastes great,awesome to take with you to the beach.Its good for you, Would recommend this to everyone!it met all my expectations!
shawna b.
Rossville, GA
Not my favorite thing cause I'm not a flavored water person but it does have a great taste and there are so many choices to choose from.
Lindsey N.
I love drinking unflavored water but sometimes I enjoy mixing it up. Aquafina raspberry is a really good lightly flavored water.
Sue E.
Binford, ND
Not my favorite has a very fake flavor, will try another flavor next time. Still wets the whistle, so can't complain to much.
Meghan D.
Columbus, OH
I really enjoy raspberry Aquafina, this is one of my favorite flavored waters. I do find it can taste slightly artificial.
Anastasia S.
I get this whenever it's available. It's refreshing and short on the calories!
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
The flavor is perfect and refreshing on a hot day. It's water with a twist.