Aquafina Flavor Splash Raspberry

Water + fun, Aquafina FlavorSplash has delicious fruit flavor and 0 calories. Make a Splash.

where are the prices
Does this have real blueberry in it? I've been wanting to try it but I'm allergic to bluenerries.
How does this compare to the berry powerade zeros?
Start your review of Aquafina Flavor Splash Raspberry!
How would you rate this product?
Martinsburg, WV
This is my favorite flavored water. The price is amazing they aren't too artificial tasting either, and it quenches your thirst. I have no complaints about this at all i only wish it came in like two liter sized bottles. I would purchase this over and over again. If you haven't tried this i highly recommend you do.
N Little Rock, AR
I love berry-flavored stuff and I was tired of my plain water. Trying to leave sodas (even Diet DP) behind. However, I am just NOT a flavored-water gal. I don't know if it's because I feel like if it tastes like berries, it should be more juice-like or what. I did not like it. And I don't like lemon in my water, ever. I feel like it ruins it so I probably should've known. I will go back to plain ol water. But at least i can drink it without making a face!
Farmington Hills, MI
I'm not a big fan of flavored water. This one wasn't too bad. The raspberry taste was okay for me. Not something I would buy again. I tried it out because my daughter LOVES flavored water and it was okay.
Jolo
along with Propel and SoBe, this flavored water is delicious! i buy it all the time and every time it surprises me. it's a goof drink to rinse your palate with and the flavor is extraordinary. i highly recommend this low-calorie flavored water.
WESTON, WV
I love this water. I usually don't drink water which I know isn't good but if I do drink water it has to be flavored or I can't handle it. this water has a nice taste to it and I don't have any issues with it. Usually it's only $1 a bottle or a 6 pack for $5 and some change. it's a good deal for nice water.
blue island , IL
This is so nasty please stay away from this it does not taste like raspberries At all taste disgusting this is not for me I'm sure somebody out there that enjoys this but this is not my cup of tea so sorry Aquafina
Low Carb, No Special Diet
Augusta, ME
I've tried every sibgle one of these flavored waters and I really, really enjoy them. The only one I won't buy again is the lemon one. The price is great. The flavors are really good.
Florence, KY
Great healthier alternative to soda or juice. Personally I’m obsessed with sweet tea and I really need flavor I. My water to drink it. This is really helpful to me to be healthier.
Philadelphia, PA
Philadelphia recently started a new tax called the Soda Tax which taxes ANY beverage that has added sugar in it. Since then it has been so hard to find a good drink that is not taxed. I did try this and I really enjoyed it, and the price is great. I definitely recommend this to others.
Mount Carmel, PA
I really hate water, but I need to drink it for my diet.  This stuff is my favorite flavor out of all the ones they have. Definitely helping this water hater stay hydrated. It can be a little pricey if you're using it a lot, but worth it in the long run.
Low Carb