Personal CareShaving & GroomingAftershaveAqua Velva
Cooling After Shave, Classic Ice Blue 7 fl oz (207 ml) by Aqua Velva

Aqua Velva Cooling After Shave, Classic Ice Blue 7 fl oz (207 ml) by Aqua Velva

by Aqua Velva

Aqua velva ice blue aftershave - 7 oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aqua Velva Cooling After Shave, Classic Ice Blue 7 fl oz (207 ml) by Aqua Velva!
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Aqua Velva Cooling After Shave, Classic Ice Blue 7 fl oz (207 ml) by Aqua Velva uploaded by Samantha D.
I absolutely love the smell of aqua velvet. I buy this for my husband every time he starts to run out. I love the shatterproof bottle and the color is nice. It's very gentle on the skin. I love when my husband shave because he always puts this on
This was my first after shave and it is an absolute classic. So many people will have this scent remind them of their father or grandfather, for it has been used for generations. It does a great job of closing pores and toning my skin, and it feels amazing-after the burn goes away!
Seattle, WA
Purchased at: Target
It has classic in the name for a reason. I usually apply after my traditional safety razor shave. A close shave usually leaves a few tiny cuts so I give the velva a splash. It soothes and heals immediately. Smells nice but I usually shower after I shave. I can usually smell a little fragrance later on. I think if you use this as a cologne it might be overwhelming and old school man smell. It’s up to you how you use it. Still a classic and still the best.
Jackson Hts, NY
Aqua Velva Cooling After Shave, Classic Ice Blue 7 fl oz (207 ml) by Aqua Velva uploaded by Kamal D.
This is the only after shave my hubby uses even after switches to others he comes back to this one he swears by it that this is the great after shave he uses is right after shave and it smells so good, he said it cools any bumps or cuts he gets during shaving
Kenosha
Really love the smell and price. This is a classic that I've used for years. It has a burn but then provides a cooling sensation afterwards. I've tried others but always come back to this.
This is a strong aftershave. It dries down to a musky lavender, so it has that going for it. Funny that the 3.5 oz bottle has 5 stars but the 7.0 oz bottle has a rating of 2 stars? Come on! Buy the big 7 ouncer, you know you want to!
South Lyon, MI
My boyfriend uses this product and always has for as long as I've known him. I think it smells great on him and he has good taste so if he has been using it consistently and exclusively for all these years then it must be great, right?
Nettleton, MS
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My dad and papaw have always used this! It smells wonderful! I don't think it's expensive at all
Aqua Velva Cooling After Shave, Classic Ice Blue 7 fl oz (207 ml) by Aqua Velva uploaded by Fabiana L.
I love the way that this smells, my dad love it and he says it's great with his skin.
Eureka, CA
Smells amazing! Partner say that it's has a nice refreshing & tingly sensation. It does burn but it's not too bad.

Looking for your answer?