BY AQUA VELVA

Experience the distinctive scent of musk in a provocative, long lasting after shave/cologne. see more...

• How does it smell? Is it a strong scent?8 Answers
  • When would be a good time to use this? And how?8 Answers
  • how did it goe? i want to buy it but i dont know how to use and i...8 Answers
Michael K.
Phoenix, AZ
Great stuff! It gets the job done, I like how it helps with in grown hairs and bumps. My wife says it makes my face smooth and "touchably sexy" and that it smells sexy too so I'm happy with this.
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
This after shave works well! The only thing I don't like is the musk smell. Overall, I would use as a regular after shave
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI
Okay who can remember buying this fragrance for there dad or uncle.. Yes loud smelling kind of strong but nice..
Keisha T.
Cleveland, OH
My dad used to use this every day when I was younger. Definitely a smell you will not forget.
Aqua Velva After Shave Cologne esta colonia es muy buena la cosco de hace mucho y esta en especial es deliciosa muy varonil muy buena
miranda l.
how did it goe? i want to buy it but i dont know how to use and i see a lot food comments
Mandy L.
How does it smell? Is it a strong scent?
Amaya A.
When would be a good time to use this? And how?