Aqua Spa Body Crème

by Aqua Spa

Need a moment for yourself, but don’t have the time or budget to get away? Take a beauty break with Aqua Spa Body Crème as you turn off the world and tune into you. No appointment necessary. Relax mind and body with the calming relief of lavender and chamomile. Soften skin with an ultra-rich body lotion in a non-greasy formula. Protect against stress-induced aging effects with Mineral Youth Complex. Have greater peace of mind knowing the Aqua Spa products you use are made in the U.S.A. and thoughtfully formulated with quality ingredients and practices. No parabens. No formaldehyde donors. No animal testing. Now you can enjoy a hydrating beauty boost when you need it most. With luxury this easy and guilt-free, you’ll want to indulge every day!

Where can I get this product in North Carolina?
Has anyone tried this before? how long does the scent last?
What other scent would you like this body creme in?
Start your review of Aqua Spa Body Crème!
Product Highlights
I love this stuff. It smells so good and actually does it job at moisturizing my body all day. I am really interested in trying all other products in this line. *I received this product complimentary from influenster.in reviews
I received this product complimentary from Influenster :) I love it and would buy more products from them!!in reviews
...is not too strong. I love using this on my elbows as that is where my dry skin has the most problems. Would love to try other products in the Aqua Spa line including the bath soak.in reviews
...high-end product because it provides great moisturizing properties and it smells great.in reviews
I love the smell of the lotion it was moisturizing and not greasy, the lavender and chamomile was very relaxing.in reviews
Guddia S.
I have really dry skin and this really went a long way to keep my skin hydrated. Highly recommend this product for the summer and winter. It's not too heavy if you use it sparingly. Less is more.
Nicole Z.
West Chester, PA
I am prone to very dry skin on my legs, and it's usually very difficult for me to find a product that actually keeps my legs moisturized all day long. This body creme is far from greasy, smells amazing, and keeps my legs silky smooth all day long! So happy I was introduced to this line!
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Aqua Spa Body Crème uploaded by Vennessa G.
I love this amazing cream, it leaves my skin so silky and smooth. The lavender chamomile scent is amazing and it lasts all day ling, it is my go to summer cream and winter cream for that matter:-)
Leslie F.
Mcdonough, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I need to be honest I didn't think this product would be that good because I usually stick to very expensive lotions but this stood up to other products. I use this every night and wake up with the smoothst skin I have ever had. I definitely recommend this for everyone.
Lauren H.
Texarkana, AR
I have the lavender and chamomile scent of this and I LOVE IT. The smell is amazing and it heals my dry elbows without being too greasy.
Erin T.
Tuscumbia, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Absolutely perfect. The scent reminds me of a spa day. the texture is creamy without being greasy and absorbs quickly leaving skin soft and rejuvenated. I use it after every shower and it is a must have for my sensitive skin.
Christina L.
Satellite Bch, FL
I have received the Aqua Spa Bath Soak in my Go VoxBox, i was kind of hoping to get this lotion but the bath soak is nice for a foot soak. I'll have to pick up a tube of the lotion when/if they get it at my Walmart!
Jenny N.
Ashland, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
I received this in my #GoVoxBox from Influenster and I must say I really have enjoyed using this lotion. Its got a nice scent of lavender and chamomile that is not too strong. I love using this on my elbows as that is where my dry skin has the most problems. Would love to try other products in the Aqua Spa line including the bath soak.
Jamie V.
Taylor, MI
I received the Aqua Spa Relax Body Crème complimentary of Influenster and I love it! The Lavender & Chamomile smell is amazing. The cream is not overly thick and moisturizes really well. My heels are really dry and cracked, after using this just a couple times they are a lot softer. I want to get all of the products in the Aqua Spa Relax line!
Brianna B.
Knox, IN
Relaxation in a bottle. the size of the body creme is huge, so its not so great for taking with you. But i use this stuff everyday after I get out of the shower. It smells just like a spa, and my boyfriend loves the smell of it. Helps relieve my headaches too so that's a major plus
Ask a question to the Influenster community...