Add a Photo

By AQUA SPA
#348 in Facial Moisturizers

Need a moment for yourself, but don’t have the time or budget to get away? Take a beauty break with Aqua Spa Body Crème as you turn off the world and tune into you. No appointment necessary. Relax mind and body with the calming relief of lavender and chamomile. Soften skin with an ultra-rich body lotion in a non-greasy formula. Protect against stress-induced aging effects with Mineral Youth Complex. Have greater peace of mind knowing the Aqua Spa products you use are made in the U.S.A. and thoughtfully formulated with quality ingredients and practices. No parabens. No formaldehyde donors. No animal testing. Now you can enjoy a hydrating beauty boost when you need it most. With luxury this easy and guilt-free, you’ll want to indulge every day!

Photos (4)
Leslie F.
Leslie F.
Chattanooga, TN
I need to be honest I didn't think this product would be that good because I usually stick to very expensive lotions but this stood up to other products. I use this every night and wake up with the smoothst skin I have ever had. I definitely recommend this for everyone.
Vennessa G.
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
I love this amazing cream, it leaves my skin so silky and smooth. The lavender chamomile scent is amazing and it lasts all day ling, it is my go to summer cream and winter cream for that matter:-)
Erin T.
Erin T.
Tuscumbia, AL
Absolutely perfect. The scent reminds me of a spa day. the texture is creamy without being greasy and absorbs quickly leaving skin soft and rejuvenated. I use it after every shower and it is a must have for my sensitive skin.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Texarkana, AR
I have the lavender and chamomile scent of this and I LOVE IT. The smell is amazing and it heals my dry elbows without being too greasy.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Ethelsville, AL
I love this product. It smells really nice and really moisturizing my really dry legs. It's wonderful!
trish s.
trish s.
souderton, PA
Aqua Spa is amazing. It is a super thick skin cream that really gives you intense moisture to wherever you need it. I mainly use it on my hands and elbows due to the thickness of the product. It smells great but I wish they could make a larger, less thick version of this lotion for your body!
Karolina T.
Karolina T.
Knoxville, TN
So I'm HOOKED ! on this one now. I'm almost finishing my 1st bottle that I got complementary from you guys #influenster @influenster. This smells heavenly plus my skin feels really soft even 2 days after I apply it. Thank you again, I will def. be buying this.
Oscarina G.
Oscarina G.
OZONE PARK, NY
I received the aqua spa body creme aqua spa complimentary from influenster in the go voxbox. I love the smell of the lotion it was moisturizing and not greasy, the lavender and chamomile was very relaxing. I would definitely recommend this lotion.
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
First of all I love the thickness of this creme, it lasts all day long! Second, the scent is amazing. After a long day of work, a great hot bath, put this on and it will make you feel refreshed! The minty smell is lovely. I recommend all women to use this product.
Emilie S.
Emilie S.
I bought this lotion about a week ago just to try it out and I am in love with it! It smells so good and leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth! I will definitely be purchasing more and I am excited to try out the other scents!
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
How well does this product moisturize?
Genedra T.
Genedra T.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this lotion smell manly to anyone or is it just me? Don't get me wrong it has a nice smell it just smells kinda masculine to me...
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Pflugerville, TX
For thos who have used the lotion, how has it worked for you? I'm Indecisive of wether or not to purchase!
paige b.
paige b.
Spring Hill, FL
How well does it work? Does it smell good?
Meagan F.
Meagan F.
Apple Valley, CA
Is this product on the heavier side? Or is it a lighter body creme?