Mariam B.
Brooklyn, NY

Has anyone tried this product?If so,how is it and how does it smell?

Toria M.
Toria M.
Blytheville, AR
3 years, 11 months ago
I tried the Bath Soak in "Relax" which is a Lavender + Chamomile scent. Lavender is a very popular scent so I imagine most people love it. I'm weird and hate lavender so I wasn't fond of the scent - especially since it is VERY strong. Although I will say it is much more subtle when you actually get it in the bath.
Vennessa K.
Vennessa K.
Hubert, NC
3 years, 11 months ago
I have tried this product and it smell great and not over strong in the lavender