Add a Photo

By AQUA SPA

Need a moment for yourself, but don’t have the time or budget to get away? Take a beauty break with Aqua Spa Bath Soak as you turn off the world and tune into you. No appointment necessary. Relax mind and body with the calming relief of lavender and chamomile. Revitalize tired muscles salts with the gently foaming, bath salt treatment. Protect skin from stress-induced aging effects with Mineral Youth Complex. Have greater peace of mind knowing the Aqua Spa products you use are made in the U.S.A. and thoughtfully formulated with quality ingredients and practices. No parabens. No formaldehyde donors. No animal testing. Now you can enjoy a hydrating beauty boost when you need it most. With luxury this easy and guilt-free, you’ll want to indulge every day!

Photos (7)
Estefania G.
Estefania G.
Aqua Spa Sooth Bath Soak with Eucalyptus +Mint with Marine Youth Complex is nothing short of amazing. The mint and eucalyptus is the perfect combination of smells to turn your bathroom into a spa with an affordable price tag. I love that it starts out as an epsom salt looking treatment, but then it bubbles up just enough to give you bubbles, but not enough to fill the bathtub. My skin felt amazing, relaxed and within just a few minutes my skin felt amazing and I felt more relaxed than I have in years.
Janvi Y.
Janvi Y.
Fremont, CA
This stuff is amazing and definitely a great buy if you're looking forward to soaking in a large tub of hot water with these relaxing bathing salts. Price wise, it's not bad as it is good quality stuff and definitely worth the extra bucks. Yes, I would definitely recommend it to others :)
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Las Vegas, NV
Loved soaking in this, relaxing and wonderful smelling. I would definitely recommend it to my friends and use it again, even my brother uses it. The smell could be improved though, it wasn't as strong as i wished it would be.
Katherine J.
Katherine J.
I absolutely love this product!! As a student I am constantly stressed out about my school work and it is so nice to relax in a soothing bath. There are other scents and I love them all!
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Seaford, NY
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my GoVoxBox for testing purposes. In my box I got the lavender chamomile body cream. I really can't stand the smell of lavender, so that turned me off. On the other hand, it moisturizer my skin wonderfully. I'll continue it use it, but I'll have to cover the lavender smell.
Yolanda R.
Yolanda R.
Bogalusa , LA
I love to put the Aqua Spa in my bath water. I have the bath salts and I love them. It gives me that spa like feeling when I use it. The smell is nice and not overpowering. It's nice to pamper our tired skin once and a while. This is the product to do it. The size of the jar is huge and well worth the splurge. I received a jar in my #GoVoxBox.
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Makes for a perfect bath time, my skin felt so soft after! Super relaxing, and the crystals dissolve pretty quickly after adding them to the water so it doesn't feel like little rocks are moving around in the bottom of the tub
Vennessa K.
Vennessa K.
Hubert, NC
I received this as a gift from my husband. I love it! I just used the rest of my lavender scented one. I will purchase this again
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
My mom loves this.
I got her this spa theme for her birthday. She used it and it smells great. It made her skin quite smooth.
Kennedy C.
Kennedy C.
Carbondale, IL
I don't take baths often but I am glad that I used this for when I did decide to wind down. I would look forward to trying other scents as well since I enjoyed this one so much.
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Has anyone with sensitive skin used this?
Mariam B.
Mariam B.
Brooklyn, NY
Has anyone tried this product?If so,how is it and how does it smell?
Hope M.
Hope M.
What benefits come from this? Is it relaxing?
Natalya T.
Natalya T.
Stratford, CT
I never tried this but it looks great! How is the quality? Would you recommend it?
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
College Point, NY
Where can this be found? and is it pricey?