Aqua Spa Bath Soak

by Aqua Spa

Need a moment for yourself, but don’t have the time or budget to get away? Take a beauty break with Aqua Spa Bath Soak as you turn off the world and tune into you. No appointment necessary. Relax mind and body with the calming relief of lavender and chamomile. Revitalize tired muscles salts with the gently foaming, bath salt treatment. Protect skin from stress-induced aging effects with Mineral Youth Complex. Have greater peace of mind knowing the Aqua Spa products you use are made in the U.S.A. and thoughtfully formulated with quality ingredients and practices. No parabens. No formaldehyde donors. No animal testing. Now you can enjoy a hydrating beauty boost when you need it most. With luxury this easy and guilt-free, you’ll want to indulge every day!

What benefits come from this? Is it relaxing?
Where can this be found? and is it pricey?
How do i get this product to review? www.akreviews.com
Start your review of Aqua Spa Bath Soak!
Product Highlights
The smell was amazing - and my feet enjoyed the soak :) I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.in reviews
i received this in my govoxbox and i must say it's a great ending to a long day... the smell is very relaxing and it leaves your skin nice and soft.in reviews
I like this bath soak I got this with the body cream as well I liked the body cream so thought of trying it and I am happy dat I got it the smell is good and it makes skin smooth overall like itin reviews
The fresh lavender smell is the perfect touch to a relaxing and soothing bath after a long day of work, working out or just a day where you need your "me" time.in reviews
The lavendar smells amazing, a great way to unwind and relax in the tub.in reviews
Kristi W.
Choctaw, OK
These are wonderful! And the smell is very nice, not too much. The price is reasonable and I would use them at least once a week, sometimes twice. Pamper yourself!
Briana  P.
Groton, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Found for a buck. Smells good in a nice relaxing hot bath. Okay product. Only need a little for a bath. It must be a discontinued brand.
Lisa F.
Hinckley , OH
I absolutely love this lotion. I received this complimentary creme in my #GoVoxBox from @influenster and it is just the best. Not greasy, smell is amazing and well worth it. I can't wait to get the other items (scrubs, lotions) to put it all together.
Christina L.
Satellite Bch, FL
I don't take baths but this made a great foot soak for a pedicure! the Lavender and Chamomile scent is really relaxing. the only thing i didn't like was how the scent faded after about 5 mins.
Bree
Orlando, FL
I recieved this in a govoxbox yeaarsss ago. I finally have a bath to relax in and it really makes my skin feel better. I love it
Heather S.
Muncie, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is great.helps my body relax and i enjoy my bath time so much.i use this several times a week and i look forward.i get my candles and since i dont drink i make hot coco.love love love it.
Stacy  S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 11
3,004 reviews
I received a gift size of this product. I have no complaints when I used it. I am not sure how effective it is as I only used it once and it smelled nice and it seemed to work but I don't know if it actually did. I would probably buy this again or would like to receive this as a gift.
Estefania G.
Aqua Spa Sooth Bath Soak with Eucalyptus +Mint with Marine Youth Complex is nothing short of amazing. The mint and eucalyptus is the perfect combination of smells to turn your bathroom into a spa with an affordable price tag. I love that it starts out as an epsom salt looking treatment, but then it bubbles up just enough to give you bubbles, but not enough to fill the bathtub. My skin felt amazing, relaxed and within just a few minutes my skin felt amazing and I felt more relaxed than I have in years.
Janvi Y.
Fremont, CA
This stuff is amazing and definitely a great buy if you're looking forward to soaking in a large tub of hot water with these relaxing bathing salts. Price wise, it's not bad as it is good quality stuff and definitely worth the extra bucks. Yes, I would definitely recommend it to others :)
Yasmine S.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I received mine from influencer and its definitely the best bath soak I've had in a while. I love the smell and bubbles that it creates
Ask a question to the Influenster community...