BY AQUA SPA

Need a moment for yourself, but don’t have the time or budget to get away? Take a beauty break with Aqua Spa Bath Soak as you turn off the world and tune into you. No appointment necessary. Relax mind and body with the calming relief of lavender and chamomile. Revitalize tired muscles salts with the gently foaming, bath salt treatment. Protect skin from stress-induced aging effects with Mineral Youth Complex. Have greater peace of mind knowing the Aqua Spa products you use are made in the U.S.A. and thoughtfully formulated with quality ingredients and practices. No parabens. No formaldehyde donors. No animal testing. Now you can enjoy a hydrating beauty boost when you need it most. With luxury this easy and guilt-free, you’ll want to indulge every day!

• How soft does this make your skin? Fragrance?1 Answers
  • What benefits come from this? Is it relaxing?2 Answers
  • Where can this be found? and is it pricey? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "The smell was amazing - and my feet enjoyed the soak :) I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes." in 12 reviews
  • "i received this in my govoxbox and i must say it's a great ending to a long day... the smell is very relaxing and it leaves your skin nice and soft." in 11 reviews
  • "I like this bath soak I got this with the body cream as well I liked the body cream so thought of trying it and I am happy dat I got it the smell is good and it makes skin smooth overall like it" in 9 reviews
  • "The fresh lavender smell is the perfect touch to a relaxing and soothing bath after a long day of work, working out or just a day where you need your "me" time." in 6 reviews
  • "The lavendar smells amazing, a great way to unwind and relax in the tub." in 5 reviews
Melissa J.
West Allis, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Review for: Aqua Spa Bath Soak more...
I absolutely love this bath soak!! I am completely addicted now! It has a light lavender scent that is not overpowering at all. It leaves my skin silky smooth with NO oily residue or feeling left behind. I am of mixed race of Mexican and Black so I have issues all the time finding stuff that works well with my skin so this stuff rocks! I highly recommend this Aqua Spa bath soak your body will seriously thank you!! Aqua Spa Bath Soak
Heather S.
Muncie, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is great.helps my body relax and i enjoy my bath time so much.i use this several times a week and i look forward.i get my candles and since i dont drink i make hot coco.love love love it.
Jurija M.
My least favorite GoVoxBox item. These bath salts smelled terrible. I was not pleased with the lavender I was NOT smelling. In addition, I don't feel these dissolved well. No, seriously...I FEEL that way. I felt the salts the whole time I was in the bath. Uncomfortable and the worst thing about lower quality bath salts. The packaging of these salts are great but they missed it with the scents and texture. These salts need to be finer. Overall, the scent really bothered me the most! The scent bothered me but may not bother others...obviously :)
Ashley J.
Hawkinsville, GA
As a member of Influenster, I was able to try this amazing product for FREE.
Oh, heaven. Heaven! It's in this bath soak. Just a little piece, I mean, but a little goes a longggg way! I used this for the first time on one of those days when a nice, hot bath is the only fix. I started up the bath, added a nice handful of the lavender scented beads, and watched the lovely, soft bubbles form in the water. The smell was so relaxing that it was almost impossible to stay awake. I was left with a nice softness to my skin that normal doesn't occur so much after a hot bath. It was so great. So great, in fact, that as soon as I'm done with this review, that I'm going to go take another!
Jay A.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster as part of my #GoVoxBox. I liked the scent of Lavender and Chamomile. Lavender is not my first choice of scent because too much of it would start up my allergies but with the Chamomile it was balanced. I didn't need to use much of it to get what I needed from it. Its a very soothing product. I would recommend people to at least try it. Easy to use packaging. The jar has a screw on top so it will be easy to use a spoon/scooper to use only what you want and it seals back up.
Rhianna F.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in the GoVoxBox for testing purposes, and I love it! I simply start a warm bath, and sprinkle the bath salts liberally into the water. The smell is wonderful! I smell it in my bath, and on my body once I get out. My muscles feel rejuvenated and my skin feels so silky soft when I am done with my bath. I will use this product every single time I take a bath from now on! I would most definitely recommend this to anyone looking for something amazing to add to a bath.
Amy M.
Bossier city, La
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my govoxbox. I had never heard of this product before and it was the product I was most excited to use. I really started hitting the gym hard, so my muscles in my entire body were killing me. The product itself is really easy to use. Just pour in warm bath water and walla....heaven in a tub. While I'm not usually a lavender scent type of girl, I found it was the perfect balance. Not too strong, but just right. After a nice long soak, my skin felt super smooth and I felt relaxed, and slept like a baby that night. Another big perk for me, is that the product itself is made in the USA, and paraban free/no animal testing, as I try to avoid products that contain or test.
I cant wait to try out other products from AquaSpa!
Kenzie S.
Shelton, WA
An excuse to take a nice long hot bath? I'll take it! I was really impressed with the Aqua Spa Bath Salts. The smell wasn't overpowering, my skin felt super soft afterwards, and the whole experience was very relaxing. I'm not usually a bath person, but now I have a reason to look forward to them. I have a feeling that I am going to have to keep a very close eye on it because I have been talking it up so much to my friends!
Taylor D.
Westford, MA
I received the AquaSpa body creme complimentary from Influenster and I am obsessed with it! The smell alone is amazing and I personally am very relaxed when surrounded by lavender smells so that was an added bonus! I love to use this after a long day right before bed because it really helps me get into a relaxed state. In addition to that I found that it really hydrated my skin but without making it too oily. My skin definitely feels a lot softer. I had never heard of this brand previously but I am looking forward to buying more of their products in the future!
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
I use to be a swear by the sole of my feet to the hair on my head Bath and Body Works Lotions only. NOT ANYMORE! From the scent to the luxuriousness and lusciousness of their body cream is HEAVEN!!! It is not something super thick that you feel like its on top of your skin but is soaked in leaving a smooth and silky feeling that makes you feel like you have been pampered all day long. Thanks to Influenster I cannot wait to try the rest of the line and the other ones also.
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Has anyone with sensitive skin used this?
Natalya T.
Stratford, CT
I never tried this but it looks great! How is the quality? Would you recommend it?
Hope M.
What benefits come from this? Is it relaxing?
Mariam B.
Brooklyn, NY
Has anyone tried this product?If so,how is it and how does it smell?
Maria M.
Mooresville, NC
Has anyone tried any other products offered my aquaspa? if so what did you think?