BeautyFaceFacial SkincareL'Occitane
Aqua Reotier Water Gel Cleanser-195ml/65oz

Aqua Reotier Water Gel Cleanser-195ml/6.5oz

by L'Occitane

Aqua Reotier Water Gel Cleanser

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aqua Reotier Water Gel Cleanser-195ml/6.5oz!
Trang H.
Portland , OR
Aqua Reotier Water Gel Cleanser-195ml/6.5oz uploaded by Trang H.
I quite like this product. Packaging is good, I love the smell! That was my first time trying cleanser from L’occitane. It’s gentle but it could be my skin was dry naturally so when I use this, my face still feel a bit dry after washing. But other than that, with small amount of product, it could cover up the face and clean it fully. I would recommend this product to my friend
Rabeea  P.
El Paso, TX
1,094 reviews
This is one of my favorite L'occitane face wash. I am a huge L'occitane fan. It's pretty gentle and great for normal to dehydrated skin. Rich in hyaluronic acid which helps to plump up the skin and hydrate it better. While this is a great product it's not necessarily cheap for a face wash and another excellent alternative to this is the Neutrogena blue face wash with hyaluronic acid and much cheaper in cost.
Rebecca B.
Syracuse, UT
Feels great.  Cleans well without drying out the face or leaving it greasy.  Smells fantastic and a little goes a long way, so for the price, it is great.  Will definitely recommend!
Marise E.
Lewisville, TX
I enjoy the scent of the cleanser. I have a trial size and when I used it for about a month it seemed like my face was not as clean as I’m used to so I stopped using it. I still use it here and there because I want to really like it and for it to work for me.
Mirasol D.
Bell, CA
You don’t need a lot. When you rub it on your face it foams up. You feel so refreshed after you wash it off. It’s so gentle on your face too.
Ariesella ..
Orlando
Great for sensitive skin, dry skin, overshaved/exfoliated faces, etc. Goes on softly and lathers up well when cleansing. Really helps acne prevention in teens. Great.
Erika E.
Saint Louis, MO
I recently started using this cleanser. I enjoy the scent and the feel of this product on my skin. It’s very soothing and get everything off of my face. My skin does not feel dry when I rinse it off. The price is ok, $24. I will repurchase this item.
Jana  H.
GRIFFIN, QLD
Aqua Reotier Water Gel Cleanser-195ml/6.5oz uploaded by Jana  H.
[product:aqua-reotier-water-gel-cleanser-195ml/65oz] I looove L'Occitane Aqua Réotier range and this is my second time using the products. I have an oily type skin so I my face feels quite yucky after a busy day running around. I like to use the gel based cleanser in the shower, it washes away so much better and my skin feels super clean. It also doesn’t break out my skin or irritate my skin in any way. For me, the cleanser don’t really work well on it’s own though, it leaves my face quite dry so I need to use toner after.
Cislandia D.
Keszthely
Aqua Reotier Water Gel Cleanser-195ml/6.5oz uploaded by Cislandia D.
Sometimes I put some micellar water when I get very tired from working and I don't want to wash my face thoroughly; but what I do is apply some makeup remover and then remove it with this soap from L'Occitane it is perfect and super refreshing and my face loves it. Also because I don't like the texture that the mask remover leaves me, it is somewhat sticky and this soap removes absolutely everything. [product:loccitane-aqua-reotier-water-gel-cleanser-195ml/65oz] #influenster #soap #loccitane #makeupremove
Kristina R.
Lviv, Lviv
Aqua Reotier Water Gel Cleanser-195ml/6.5oz uploaded by Kristina R.
Hands down this is the best cleanser I have ever tried. I have mini version i got in beauty box. I have been using it for a bit more than one month and am very satisfied. I have not checked ingredients, however it works very well for my combination dry skin. I use it in the morning and in the evening. It is very foamy, gentle and is not drying. I dont feel that I immediately need to apply cream after using it. Highly recommended! Will probably purchase full version when I run out of all my cleansers.

Looking for your answer?