BY AQUA NET #89 in Hairspray

All Day All Over Hold - Fresh Fragrance Extra Super Hold provides added holding power for hairstyles that demand superior control.  This special formula makes it easy to shape, define and finish with a high performance hold. All day hold for lasting control Gives your hair body and volume without being too stiff or sticky Crystal-clear formula won t flake or build-up Contains No CFC s Questions or Comments?  Call ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "My mom gave me this product when i was younger (11-12) I mixed my mother is german, but it works wonders on both hair types." in 1 review
  • "It works well even on the rain and at the beach." in 1 review
Faith M.
Warfield, KY
Work great and in all weather highly recommend also doesn't itch my sensitive scalp highly recommend.
𝒩𝒶𝓎𝑒𝓁𝒾 𝒮.
Belton, TX
Review for: Extra 3, Scented more...
It has such a great scent! Does what it claims! Good packaging && lasts a very long time.
Stacey E.
Minot Afb, ND
Review for: Extra 3, Unscented more...
This is my go to hairspray for my work bun everyday. This product is so strong and has an all day hold. Cheap and the best!
Jennifer H.
This has an amazing smell and also holds hair in place extremely well for a very long time. It washes out easily and doesn't damage the hair at all.
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
There is nothing more to say about the effectiveness of this product. It provides good hold and gives lots of volume
Jada M.
Larose, LA
i am not a fan of this hairspray as it does close to nothing of what it claims it is not sticky and it doesn't or stiff which i need stiffness in a hair spray it doesn't build up but is good for volume
Amanda W.
I use this all the time mine is a fresh scent. I love the fact that it holds very well. It works no matter what the weather is outside. I can even use this in preparation to go to the beach/lake. It is an awesome hairspray to have on hand. You will not be disappointed!
Seirria M.
Gastonia, NC
I applaud the makers of this cause it seriously works! My hair frizzes in humidity and rain but no matter what my hair stays in place
Shannon O.
I do Pin Up and Rockabilly hairstyles EVERYDAY and Aqua Net Extra Super Hold Hairspray has never done me wrong! The hold is great and the scent isn't harsh at all. I have been using this hairspray for over 15 years! It's my go-to for super all day hold!
Alyssa H.
Baytown, TX
I love how this is cheap but also works great. I don't use it on myself but I use this for my daughters hair. They have curly but when humidity comes it's every where.
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
DO THEY STILL CARRY THIS SPRAY.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Do you like Aqua net hair spray?
Nneka P.
They still make this? Where can this be purchased?
Christina C.
Indianapolis, IN
Do any other brands compare to the extra super hold of Aquanet?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Who else used to use this to tease there bangs in high school? Old skool lol