BY AQUA NET #89 in Hairspray

All Day All Over Hold - Fresh Fragrance Extra Super Hold provides added holding power for hairstyles that demand superior control.  This special formula makes it easy to shape, define and finish with a high performance hold. All day hold for lasting control Gives your hair body and volume without being too stiff or sticky Crystal-clear formula won t flake or build-up Contains No CFC s Questions or Comments?  Call ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "My mom gave me this product when i was younger (11-12) I mixed my mother is german, but it works wonders on both hair types." in 1 review
  • "It works well even on the rain and at the beach." in 1 review
𝒩𝒶𝓎𝑒𝓁𝒾 𝒮.
Belton, TX
Review for: Extra 3, Scented more...
It has such a great scent! Does what it claims! Good packaging && lasts a very long time.
Harlee E.
Bernville
Review for: 2, Scented, 2, Unscented, Extra 3, Scented, Extra 3, Unscented, Other more...
Glue in a can. I love this hair spray. It's is cheap and has an amazing long lasting hold. Great for cheer or dance.
Stacey E.
Minot Afb, ND
Review for: Extra 3, Unscented more...
This is my go to hairspray for my work bun everyday. This product is so strong and has an all day hold. Cheap and the best!
Tamia J.
Somerville , TN
Review for: 2, Unscented more...
This product is very good. I would leave the house and my curls would just drop but after using this it doesn’t do that at all. I wear weave so yes it’ll work with weave just try not to spray too much because then it’ll get sticky
Destiny K.
Acton
Review for: Extra 3, Unscented more...
I use this everyday because my hair tends to be frizzy. It controls your frizz very well. Whenever I curl my hair I like to lock it in with this and sometimes it gives volume as werid as it sounds. For sure recommend it😊
Jennifer s.
Palmdale, CA
Aqua Net has always been my go to hair spray. It holds up with my thick curly hair. It also keeps down my fly always while at work.
Elisa A.
Bay City, MI
love this brand after using it only once! it was a good price and makes for good hold in my hair throughout the day!
Marley C.
Ionia, MI
My ABSOLUTE favorite hairspray. And, one of the least expensive that I have found. I prefer the scented over the non-scented.
Gabriela H.
San Marcos , TX
Holds amazing. Love the smell! Used it since I was Young. My mother used to use it as a teen when the big hair was in style in the 70’s lol.
Sheaaxo |.
This isn't exactly the one I use. But, I use the one with the pink on the can. And I absolutely love this brand and this hairspray!!! It's soo budget friendly and high-quality; I've used this brand aince highschool starting in '08.
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
DO THEY STILL CARRY THIS SPRAY.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Do you like Aqua net hair spray?
Nneka P.
They still make this? Where can this be purchased?
Christina C.
Indianapolis, IN
Do any other brands compare to the extra super hold of Aquanet?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Who else used to use this to tease there bangs in high school? Old skool lol