BY AQUA NET #89 in Hairspray

All Day All Over Hold - Fresh Fragrance Extra Super Hold provides added holding power for hairstyles that demand superior control.  This special formula makes it easy to shape, define and finish with a high performance hold. All day hold for lasting control Gives your hair body and volume without being too stiff or sticky Crystal-clear formula won t flake or build-up Contains No CFC s Questions or Comments?  Call ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "My mom gave me this product when i was younger (11-12) I mixed my mother is german, but it works wonders on both hair types." in 1 review
  • "It works well even on the rain and at the beach." in 1 review
Kelly G.
Ludington
Review for: Extra 3, Unscented more...
This product it's good for styling your hair you can hold your hairstyle as long as 10 hours I recommend you use it but not a lot
Marley C.
Ionia, MI
My ABSOLUTE favorite hairspray. And, one of the least expensive that I have found. I prefer the scented over the non-scented.
Stacey E.
Minot Afb, ND
Review for: Extra 3, Unscented more...
This is my go to hairspray for my work bun everyday. This product is so strong and has an all day hold. Cheap and the best!
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
This smells really well and works great! It holds all day long no matter what! I get mine from dollar general and Walmart
Emily H.
I have used this hairspry for years! If i use it too often it drys my hair out but it never fails to hold it in place!
Lacey M.
My mom has used this brand forever. So now I use this brand. This is my go to hair spray. I won't buy any other brand
Elisa A.
Bay City, MI
love this brand after using it only once! it was a good price and makes for good hold in my hair throughout the day!
This hairspay is very heavy on your hair. I recommend use for like updos. It doesn't leave your hair flaky or sticky.
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
There is nothing more to say about the effectiveness of this product. It provides good hold and gives lots of volume
Harlee E.
Bernville
Review for: 2, Scented, 2, Unscented, Extra 3, Scented, Extra 3, Unscented, Other more...
Glue in a can. I love this hair spray. It's is cheap and has an amazing long lasting hold. Great for cheer or dance.
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
DO THEY STILL CARRY THIS SPRAY.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Do you like Aqua net hair spray?
Nneka P.
They still make this? Where can this be purchased?
Christina C.
Indianapolis, IN
Do any other brands compare to the extra super hold of Aquanet?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Who else used to use this to tease there bangs in high school? Old skool lol