BY AQUA NET

All Day All Over Hold - Fresh Fragrance Extra Super Hold provides added holding power for hairstyles that demand superior control.  This special formula makes it easy to shape, define and finish with a high performance hold. All day hold for lasting control Gives your hair body and volume without being too stiff or sticky Crystal-clear formula won t flake or build-up Contains No CFC s Questions or Comments?  Call ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "My mom gave me this product when i was younger (11-12) I mixed my mother is german, but it works wonders on both hair types." in 1 review
  • "It works well even on the rain and at the beach." in 1 review
Alexis M.
Lockport, NY
This hair spray is okay. I don't like how it comes out. But other than that it holds you're hair really good. You can get it at any drug store.
Gabriela H.
San Marcos , TX
Holds amazing. Love the smell! Used it since I was Young. My mother used to use it as a teen when the big hair was in style in the 70’s lol.
Jennifer D.
Newport, TN
It works pretty well not the best hold but pretty good it it keeps my stray aways in position when I have my hair in a pony tail for work.
Maria F.
Kissimmee, FL
It works really really well but ASTHMATICS BE CAREFUL a lot of the aqua net products set of my asthma and I'm not even very bad usually.
Seirria M.
Gastonia, NC
I applaud the makers of this cause it seriously works! My hair frizzes in humidity and rain but no matter what my hair stays in place
Courtney Q.
Oak Hill, OH
I love this hairspray. It's super inexpensive and holds well. I have used the same hairspray since the 90s. It's by far my favorite.
Jennifer s.
Palmdale, CA
Aqua Net has always been my go to hair spray. It holds up with my thick curly hair. It also keeps down my fly always while at work.
Greisy C.
ORLANDO, FL
This product makes my hair so frezzy and awful. I do not recommend it. My curls fall out and looks terrible with This hair spray!
Jennifer E.
Ive been using this stuff for years and it never fails me!! Gor a pin up look or to hold babyhairs in place this is a strong hold
Marley C.
Ionia, MI
My ABSOLUTE favorite hairspray. And, one of the least expensive that I have found. I prefer the scented over the non-scented.
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
DO THEY STILL CARRY THIS SPRAY.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Do you like Aqua net hair spray?
Nneka P.
They still make this? Where can this be purchased?
Christina C.
Indianapolis, IN
Do any other brands compare to the extra super hold of Aquanet?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Who else used to use this to tease there bangs in high school? Old skool lol