BY AQUA NET

All Day All Over Hold - Fresh Fragrance Extra Super Hold provides added holding power for hairstyles that demand superior control.  This special formula makes it easy to shape, define and finish with a high performance hold. All day hold for lasting control Gives your hair body and volume without being too stiff or sticky Crystal-clear formula won t flake or build-up Contains No CFC s Questions or Comments?  Call ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "My mom gave me this product when i was younger (11-12) I mixed my mother is german, but it works wonders on both hair types." in 1 review
  • "It works well even on the rain and at the beach." in 1 review
Sarah N.
Niagara, WI
I started uding this product years ago... now my daughter uses it and it keeps her hair in curls... love this product and would recommend it to anyone.
Jennifer H.
This has an amazing smell and also holds hair in place extremely well for a very long time. It washes out easily and doesn't damage the hair at all.
Maryly R.
My must have product for my hair hands down. I dont every go without. Its not high-end but it does the job and ill save some extra bucks. Eff yeah.!
Bernadette T.
You can never go wrong with Aqua Net. I used to use this when I was younger, and it's still great to this day. It's a great price and pleasant scent.
Juluisa G.
Bunnlevel, NC
The only Hair Spray I've used it does it's job well sticking everything down and CHeapest price to. Been using this since the 80's when I was a kid.
arisbel t.
Bronx, NY
Works well but of coarse it leaves your hair a bit poofy if you use it a lot , i recommend using conditioner to hold hair ,and also this hair spray.
Michelle S.
I can't lie this is definitely a classic for me!! I have been using this product for 18+ years! When you need a spray to hold all day this is it!!
Diana R.
Albion, MI
I have used this since the late 80s. This is as much hold as I need, and the scent always brings me back to junior high/ High school. #memories !
Katie B.
Montrose, PA
Isn't my favorite hairspray. It has a funny odor and doesn't hold my hair very well within two hours it starts to loosen. Wouldn't recommend it.
Lana M.
I remember seeing my mom and grandma use this. Grandma still does! She also used it to spray a lizard! That lizard didn't really like it though!
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
DO THEY STILL CARRY THIS SPRAY.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Do you like Aqua net hair spray?
Nneka P.
They still make this? Where can this be purchased?
Christina C.
Indianapolis, IN
Do any other brands compare to the extra super hold of Aquanet?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Who else used to use this to tease there bangs in high school? Old skool lol