BY AQUA NET

All Day All Over Hold - Fresh Fragrance Extra Super Hold provides added holding power for hairstyles that demand superior control.  This special formula makes it easy to shape, define and finish with a high performance hold. All day hold for lasting control Gives your hair body and volume without being too stiff or sticky Crystal-clear formula won t flake or build-up Contains No CFC s Questions or Comments?  Call ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "My mom gave me this product when i was younger (11-12) I mixed my mother is german, but it works wonders on both hair types." in 1 review
  • "It works well even on the rain and at the beach." in 1 review
Paola S.
I really like this hairspray it's super affordable and can I say it holds! It's the best hairspray I've used and I always get it . Why spend a bunch of money in expensive hairspray when you can buy aquanet
Tiffanie R.
MCKEESPORT, PA
Only but goodie this takes me back-to my younger days but I really like this product it does give hole in its not that extra crunchy hold just a nice soft hold
April H.
This creates a strong hold for throughout the day. Sidenote: You can also use it as fixative on pencil drawings. Not overly smelly and it's great for the price
Kateri J.
This hairspray is my go to hairspray! my hair is so frizzy, this actually helps! & lasts all day!! others are okay, but this ones price & quality is awesome!
Gabby S.
Otsego, MI
Awesome product its so great at making sure your hair stays in place and looks great i love it and will absolutely use it again and again whenever i need it
Marianne B.
Lower Burrell , PA
Love this hair spray. It's smells really nice and it holds my girls hair in place. It holds my hair in place and it's not as expensive as other hair spray.
ashley b.
Louisville, KY
You cannot go wrong with the original in high hold, strong hairspray. This is what I grab for performances when I really need my hair to stay in place.
Gabriella H.
Council Bluffs, IA
I did not care for this product because I do not my hair to feel hard after hairspray and it really is high in alcohol which is terrible for your hair.
Elvira B.
Great product. Holds your style all day. it is a little hard to take off in the shower if too much is used. But amazing if you want a super strong hold.
Shelby C.
Corvallis, OR
Has a great hold. And for the price, it's great. But the smell isn't as great as some other hair sprays I've tried. It's more of just a chemically scent.
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
DO THEY STILL CARRY THIS SPRAY.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Do you like Aqua net hair spray?
Nneka P.
They still make this? Where can this be purchased?
Christina C.
Indianapolis, IN
Do any other brands compare to the extra super hold of Aquanet?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Who else used to use this to tease there bangs in high school? Old skool lol