BY AQUANET

All Day All Over Hold - Fresh Fragrance Extra Super Hold provides added holding power for hairstyles that demand superior control.  This special formula makes it easy to shape, define and finish with a high performance hold. All day hold for lasting control Gives your hair body and volume without being too stiff or sticky Crystal-clear formula won t flake or build-up Contains No CFC s Questions or Comments?  Call ; see more...

Aqua Net Professional Hair Spray
  • "My mom gave me this product when i was younger (11-12) I mixed my mother is german, but it works wonders on both hair types." in 1 review
  • "It works well even on the rain and at the beach." in 1 review
Leleinia L.
Brawley, CA
Aqua Net is a brand that has been around a long time. It is super affordable and always meets my expectations. It's not pricey and can use on many hair types. I have thick curly hair and the spray keeps in place all day.
Vanessah B.
Newark
I got this in a whim, I was desperate for some hair spray. However, definitely not a fan of this stuff. It makes my hair really hard, and sometimes it makes my hair super fluffy. I don't get it?? I guess I shouldn't have expected much with it being so cheap.
Patty Z.
Decatur, GA
I use it for my very active 3yo, and it holds up great. The smell is really nice nice too. I don't like that after using it in her for like two straight days there will be some white residue even after showering.
Melanie M.
Alfred, NY
My go to hairspray for cheerleading! Keeps my ponies high and my poofs even higher! Other than that I'm not a big hairspray user but when I need just a little extra help keepin my fly aways tamed I use this!!
Alesha P.
I have hard to manage hair and sometimes my hair has a mind of its own and and sticks up I love how this hair spray works and doesn't make your hair feel greasy or goopy. I works so good on hold I use this spray for my updos! I recommend this product to anyone with thick hair!
Jessica B.
Philadelphia, PA
If you want a serious hold, then Aqua Net it is. I believe this is one of those products that gets passed down generations. It has been out for a very long time. I grew up watching my mom use and I now use when I need a strong hold.
Sarah S.
Pottsboro, TX
The worst hair spray ever. I bought this because it was a dollar. it's terrible. the way it sprays out is so bad. it's just a straight stream. it makes my hair feel hard as a rock & crunchy. never buying this again.
Amber S.
I love my Aqua net :) my husband does too. It holds all day and the smell is wonderful. It works well even on the rain and at the beach. I took a boat ride and the sea hair didn't even bother the hair
Kathryn L.
I don't use this in my hair, but did use it in crafting my chalkboard signs for my wedding. After the designs were on, I'd give a few shots of Aqua Net to freeze the chalk in place. Works great!
Kylea P.
My mom has used this hair spray for as long as I can remember and now I use it. It is not expensive and it actually works. It holds my hair all day and looks great.
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
DO THEY STILL CARRY THIS SPRAY.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Do you like Aqua net hair spray?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Who else used to use this to tease there bangs in high school? Old skool lol
Nneka P.
They still make this? Where can this be purchased?
Christina C.
Indianapolis, IN
Do any other brands compare to the extra super hold of Aquanet?

Walmart