BY AQUA NET #86 in Hairspray

All Day All Over Hold - Fresh Fragrance Extra Super Hold provides added holding power for hairstyles that demand superior control.  This special formula makes it easy to shape, define and finish with a high performance hold. All day hold for lasting control Gives your hair body and volume without being too stiff or sticky Crystal-clear formula won t flake or build-up Contains No CFC s Questions or Comments?  Call ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "My mom gave me this product when i was younger (11-12) I mixed my mother is german, but it works wonders on both hair types." in 1 review
  • "It works well even on the rain and at the beach." in 1 review
Amanda W.
I use this all the time mine is a fresh scent. I love the fact that it holds very well. It works no matter what the weather is outside. I can even use this in preparation to go to the beach/lake. It is an awesome hairspray to have on hand. You will not be disappointed!
Lauren D.
Not a very big fan of this brand of this hairspray doesn't distribute evenly ill find that it leads chunks of product in my hair makes it very stiff and untouchable would not recommend would not repurchase I have used touchable hairsprays before that have better hold then this
Taylor L.
Mcdonough, GA
I absolutely love this hairspray. It keeps your hair looking beautiful with contained frizz. It lasts all day and all night. Definitely my go to product when it comes to hairsprays. It doesn't leave a stickiness like most hairsprays.
Vanessah B.
Newark
I got this in a whim, I was desperate for some hair spray. However, definitely not a fan of this stuff. It makes my hair really hard, and sometimes it makes my hair super fluffy. I don't get it?? I guess I shouldn't have expected much with it being so cheap.
Leleinia L.
Brawley, CA
Aqua Net is a brand that has been around a long time. It is super affordable and always meets my expectations. It's not pricey and can use on many hair types. I have thick curly hair and the spray keeps in place all day.
Patty Z.
Decatur, GA
I use it for my very active 3yo, and it holds up great. The smell is really nice nice too. I don't like that after using it in her for like two straight days there will be some white residue even after showering.
Melanie M.
Lockport, NY
My go to hairspray for cheerleading! Keeps my ponies high and my poofs even higher! Other than that I'm not a big hairspray user but when I need just a little extra help keepin my fly aways tamed I use this!!
Alesha P.
I have hard to manage hair and sometimes my hair has a mind of its own and and sticks up I love how this hair spray works and doesn't make your hair feel greasy or goopy. I works so good on hold I use this spray for my updos! I recommend this product to anyone with thick hair!
Jessica B.
Philadelphia, PA
If you want a serious hold, then Aqua Net it is. I believe this is one of those products that gets passed down generations. It has been out for a very long time. I grew up watching my mom use and I now use when I need a strong hold.
Sarah S.
Pottsboro, TX
The worst hair spray ever. I bought this because it was a dollar. it's terrible. the way it sprays out is so bad. it's just a straight stream. it makes my hair feel hard as a rock & crunchy. never buying this again.
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
DO THEY STILL CARRY THIS SPRAY.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Do you like Aqua net hair spray?
Nneka P.
They still make this? Where can this be purchased?
Christina C.
Indianapolis, IN
Do any other brands compare to the extra super hold of Aquanet?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Who else used to use this to tease there bangs in high school? Old skool lol