BY AQUA NET

All Day All Over Hold - Fresh Fragrance Extra Super Hold provides added holding power for hairstyles that demand superior control.  This special formula makes it easy to shape, define and finish with a high performance hold. All day hold for lasting control Gives your hair body and volume without being too stiff or sticky Crystal-clear formula won t flake or build-up Contains No CFC s Questions or Comments?  Call ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "My mom gave me this product when i was younger (11-12) I mixed my mother is german, but it works wonders on both hair types." in 1 review
  • "It works well even on the rain and at the beach." in 1 review
Alyssa H.
Baytown, TX
I love how this is cheap but also works great. I don't use it on myself but I use this for my daughters hair. They have curly but when humidity comes it's every where.
angela a.
Muldrow, OK
I buy this one quite a bit it's very cheap smells really good has awesome hold never have issues with hair going crazy after using this the only thing is that I do notice is when I do brush it out there's a lot of residue idk if that's how it is with most hair sprays but it does take some good scrubbing to get it all out! But one thing I do really like is the smell doesn't over power my hair gel or mousse or even any body spray I use!
Cristin  S.
Kokomo, IN
I love this hair spry, it is for sure my go too and i always have it on hand. I can normally find it for about 99 cents & it works really well. Your hair will not move. keep in mind the smell isn't great and your hair will be crunchy. It is by no means a soft hold hair spray. But if you want your hair to be in place all day this will do that for you no worries needed of your hair moving.
Sheaaxo |.
This isn't exactly the one I use. But, I use the one with the pink on the can. And I absolutely love this brand and this hairspray!!! It's soo budget friendly and high-quality; I've used this brand aince highschool starting in '08.
Sarah R.
This is great quality for the price. I have been using this since middle school and it works so well I've never thought about trying any other brands. Since I have nothing to compare it to, I feel like it's hard to say this is the best product. But it works and I definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for an affordable hairspray.
ruby s.
Cuero, TX
This product is amazing and very in expensive I recommend it 10 times out of 10 to anyone looking for a cheap but good working hair spray .
and guys don't forget to pick up your red nose from a local Walgreen's and wear it on May 26th to help support children .
read more about the cause @
red nose day.com
Caitlin W.
Bloomington, IN
The only good thing about this product is that it is cheap. Other than that, I do not like it. It leaves a gross residue and leaves your hair really stiff/hard. It worked well for more prom hair style, but I would not use this product again. I think there are much better options out there that are still pretty affordable and worth the extra cost.
Navem S.
Titusville , FL
I have been using this since my 12 yr old big bang days. Remember when you used to have to tease them really big and make sure they would withstand a wind storm? This hairspray never fails. It's cheap too. I don't think I will ever buy any other kind. Gotta love the Aqua Net!
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
This stuff it hair cement! I used to use it all the time for dance competitions and it holds ridiculously well! If you're looking for a light hairspray this is NOT it! This hairspray will also hold up a mohawk if you're feeling creative! It's a classic for sure!
Kayla Z.
Winter Garden, FL
It's super hard for me to find a hairspray that is adorable and works well! But Aqua Net has made my life so much easier. It holds my hair throughout the day and I can afford it easily on my school budget! Definitely something worth trying out!
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
DO THEY STILL CARRY THIS SPRAY.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Do you like Aqua net hair spray?
Nneka P.
They still make this? Where can this be purchased?
Christina C.
Indianapolis, IN
Do any other brands compare to the extra super hold of Aquanet?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Who else used to use this to tease there bangs in high school? Old skool lol